Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!!

+6
JoeyBunsMum
KatieB
gentl
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
Dotdot
10 posters

Go down

GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!! Empty GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!!

Post by Dotdot Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 am

Have a guess. You'll find out this evening when my phone gets signal again...

Last edited by Dotdot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!! Empty Re: GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!!

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 am

London to the Olympic games scratch

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!! Empty Re: GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! UD Tigger & Jeeves are home!!!

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 am

To pick up Tigger and Jeeves? Happy Dance
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh, I hope it is to pick up the stunning Tigger and the handsome Jeeves! I
know you have missed them terribly and they have missed you terribly as well.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Tigger Jeeves tigger Jeeves
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 pm

To pick up Jeeves and Tigger of course I hope so Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

* the Olympic games what am I like * Rolling Eyes

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:To pick up Jeeves and Tigger of course I hope so Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

* the Olympic games what am I like * Rolling Eyes

Maybe Tigger and Jeeves need picking up from a day out at the Olympics Wink

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 pm

yay i bet it's tigger and jeeves Very Happy

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Any news????
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:08 pm

We are all home!!!

I'll get some photos tomorrow Smile

Tigger is like a totally different bun. When we took her she was something like 2.89kg. Weighed her today and she is 2.2kg Shocked and you can really tell. Shes a larger rabbit so this may sound like an ok weight, but its not, Jeeves is 2.15kg and hes lovely and healthy- But Tigger's spine and hips are very prominent. There's no muscle of fat on her body she just looks like she is sinking in. I hadn't seen them for nearly 2 weeks when I walked in today, so I got an almighty shock when I saw how thin she was.

She's somewhat lively. Very different to what she is normally, no bonking or binkies or charging around. No excitement over crunchies.
She is doing firm poo though - a little mishapen but thats to be expected - and eating grass and herbs, not so much pellets.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I can fatten her up Sad

P.s I was going to have a bet with myself that someone would say the Olympics Laughing Maysie
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm so glad she is home xxxxxxx you will have her back to her old self in no time.

Being inher own home will make her feel better too.

I'm really happy for all of you xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:29 am

I'm glad they are home again and sure you will get her back to herself soon Smile

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

Oh, i'm so very happy they are finally home!
WELCOME TIGGER AND JEEVES!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

So glad you have your bunnies back where they belong Very Happy

I am sure Tigger will improve weight and health wise now she is back home in her own territory with voices she knows and loves. It does make a big difference I am absolutely sure of that.

At the moment she may be a little weak after being so poorly for so long but each day she will get stronger as her weight and strength return .

Topping up the Vibes for her xxxxxxxx

' The Olympics' ...I know Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

How is she today?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 am

Im so glad to have them home- ive missed their cheeky little faces! We realised this morning they've been away from home for a whole month! Cant believe its been that long.
Tigger seems to be happier this morning. Yesterday it all seemed very alien to them both. They'd had a long journey so just wanted to sleep and didn't eat much. Jeeves is being very wary- when he had his last episode he became very scared of people other than me because of multiple vet visits and a couple of weeks of non stop meds. He's doing that again.

Neither want pellets so it's an instant worry that she won't put on weight. Both eating grass, parsley, apple leaves. Going out later to get more parsley, coriander and dill. Any other suggestions welcome!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

try a little fresh garden mint mixed in with some hay or nuggies mine love mint Smile
try not to worry they have been away for quite a while and had quite a journey so need to settle in again maybe Smile x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 pm

They've eaten very small portions of coriander, dill and carrot tops since I last posted Smile

Still not feeling the hay of the pellets though. They eat half a fenugreek crunchie each then get bored.

Forgot to say before, thanks so much for all your messages, they've really helped Smile and so lovely to see Tigger and Jeeves are loved by so many Love

Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Ooooh I am so pleased they are home!! Very Happy
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers I'm glad they are home cheers cheers cheers

Sending lots of nomming vibes to them both Hugs Hugs Hugs (and Sparky nomming vibes are particularly strong ones Embarassed)

Have they noticed that they had invaders while they were away?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Jeeves has noticed!! He disappeared for a second, next thing we heard was nibble nibble nibble gnaw gnaw gnaw. Laughing He was finishing off what G&S started Laughing

I didn't have the heart to tell him off though, he's really struggling with settling back in Sad he has a few excess caecatrophes due to stress (common with him) he also won't eat many pellets unless tigger is with him. She dashed off to the loo mid pellet eating and Jeeves ran off with her and snuggled under her for comfort as she tried to do her business.

Tigger went straight to the pellets though Smile

Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm sure they will settle in quickly now they are back home. They know that they are loved and who controls the fenugreek crunchies! Wink Tigger is such a stunner and Jeeves is just too adorable to describe accurately. They could be characters in a children's book!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh I'd love that!

I'm having a good old giggle because Jeeves is going round chinning everything! Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:07 pm

I am glad they are back and happy love, I loved the bit about him snuggling under her and stopped her having a wee.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down