Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics

+3
fiver
Dotdot
FluffSlave
7 posters

Go down

Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics Empty Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:10 pm

I've recently started taking Willow up into the lounge in the evenings to give her a bit of variety and let myself watch the decent TV without her having to sit alone in my room all night! She loves it, she comes up on the sofa, sits on the coffee table and flops out by the door Laughing Love

The other night my boyfriend and I took the duvet up and were watching the Olympics. Bun was in here and decided to join us Laughing

Getting into the TV Laughing
Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics 2012-08-09223857

It's a hard life being a comfy bun Rolling Eyes (Excuse my boyfriends big toes!) Laughing
Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics 2012-08-09224009

Content Love
Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics 2012-08-09224058

She's feeling much better now and is enjoying all the lazing around and special attention she's got of late Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics Empty Re: Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics

Post by Dotdot Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Laughing Love Look at her little footsies!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics Empty Re: Willow kicking back and enjoying the Olympics

Post by fiver Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

aww willow is such a chilled out bun Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Dotdot wrote:Laughing Love Look at her little footsies!
ROFL ROFL ROFL you mean willow's or fluffs Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm

thats soooooo cute
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Aww how cute is that , I do love Willow but I think I have metioned that before once or twice or maybe three times Laughing Laughing

I love Willow

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Hehehe thanks guys Love I love the little fluffy feeties, too. I think it just sums up how content she was. She is a bit of a dog trapped in a bun's body, sometimes Rolling Eyes

Oh Maysie, I will let her know like I always do how much you love her. And keep a close eye on you coming on a bun-napping spree as well Twisted Evil Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm

I just thought, if you look at the photos in order, Willow's ears are actually up in the first two, for once! Then as the TV doesn't continue to hold her attention, it slowly slides back down into the one up/one down pose Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Awwww she is just too cute Love Love can you get Willow to give Nibbler lessons on how to sit comfortably with your humins? For about a week he thought it would be a good idea to join us on the sofa, I'm now back to sitting uncomfortably on the floor Rolling Eyes
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh Willow's interest in the hoomins on the sofa has now worn off as well Laughing She hasn't lay down like this with us again - it was a one off treat, but she still likes to mooch around up here. She much prefers to flop out on the floor or sit in her box when she's in the lounge with us Laughing Silly bun!
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Love Love Love Love Love

She is so gorgeous and her lovely nature just shines through Very Happy

Love Love Love Love Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks Sparky Hugs She is definitely a sweet bun. She just laps up any attention she can get (a bonus if it comes with Fenugreek Crunchies!), and has done from day one. She always knows when I am upset and will come and sit in my lap for a cuddle as well.

She's being a right grumpy madam at the moment though, I think it's because she's in moult. Can this make buns grumpy? It is pretty bad, it's coming out in handfuls. I ordered her a slicker brush from Bunny Bazaar but I can't see that coming until later this week, and what's worse, we're all out of Fenugreek Crunchies! Shocked
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down