Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon!

+9
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Dotdot
FluffSlave
fiver
fall3n-ang3l
Rachel&Nibbler
Tuckerbunnies
marleyNfriends
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! Empty Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon!

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

Our small, but well equipped salon comprises of a luxurious towel to prevent our VIBs from slipping all over the shop! A spacious "holding area" for clients while they wait and we have an endless supply of complementary noms! As you can see here, our first customer is a rather little chap in need of a quick brush and tidy up.
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13183646

Mr Marley takes advantage of the complimentary banana on offer while i get to work on his barnett!....steady on there sir, its only a banana!!
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13183937

Marley went for a spikey look, although in this sort of humidity, it doesnt hold very long! (dont worry folks, i only used damp hands to ruffle his fur and get the extra hair off)
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13184728
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13184750

It would appear VIB number two is well overdue and in need of a good pluck!! Shocked
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13184012

Now i know why!..It would seem Lady muck hates the barbers chair and prefers to enjoy the complimentary noms from inside the comfort of her carrier!
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13185850
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13185820

It would seem she preferred the bedhead look and insisted that i stopped immediately after throwing my brush accross the salon!!
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13185912

We did have a spotty looking gentleman come in today too, but he had a quick pedicure and did a runner without paying!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! Empty Re: Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon!

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am

All our buns want to come to your salon now especially our nethies from nethie nethie land Laughing Laughing

I love Marley and Dolly they are such gorgeous likkle buns Love Love

Love the first and last photo..awwwwwwwwww Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! Empty Re: Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon!

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:All our buns want to come to your salon now especially our nethies from nethie nethie land Laughing Laughing

Just realised how close to the edge of the table Dolly was in the last picture! Embarassed The little minx sits and digs the towel and pulls and chews the bars of the carrier towards her that much that it moves! Laughing

Your welcome to send the nethies, but the lionheads and angoras will come back bald and possibly with a few chunks missing!! Shocked I dont use scissors unless theyve had dirty bottoms/something stuck in their fur!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

marleyNfriends wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:All our buns want to come to your salon now especially our nethies from nethie nethie land Laughing Laughing

Just realised how close to the edge of the table Dolly was in the last picture! Embarassed The little minx sits and digs the towel and pulls and chews the bars of the carrier towards her that much that it moves! Laughing

Your welcome to send the nethies, but the lionheads and angoras will come back bald and possibly with a few chunks missing!! Shocked I dont use scissors unless theyve had dirty bottoms/something stuck in their fur!

I don't think you will want to do Angora Jess No
unless you have a couple of hours free Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:

I don't think you will want to do Angora Jess No
unless you have a couple of hours free Smile
Hours, Maysie, ive had 3 months with not a lot to do! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

Awwww Love Marley and Dolly are soooo gorgeous Love
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 am

Love Love so cute,love the pic of eating the banana
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 am

awww wow Love Love Love Love
they are sooo gorgeous,
can i come for a hairdo you must have got enough off of them to give me a transplant to cover my head Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 am

Oh it is the identical twins, back to confuse me again... but this time their hoomin supplies me with captions to help, HA! Laughing They are adorable Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 am

marleyNfriends wrote:

Now i know why!..It would seem Lady muck hates the barbers chair and prefers to enjoy the complimentary noms from inside the comfort of her carrier!
Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! 2012-08-13185850
ROFL She looks like she's holding on really tight while out of shot you are pulling her back end Laughing

marleyNfriends wrote:

We did have a spotty looking gentleman come in today too, but he had a quick pedicure and did a runner without paying!

Shocking!! Shocked He will be on Crimewatch no doubt.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 pm

They are gorgeous, those lovely little ears; mine love banana too.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 pm

fiver wrote:awww wow Love Love Love Love
they are sooo gorgeous,
can i come for a hairdo you must have got enough off of them to give me a transplant to cover my head Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing We should be able to arrange for a small hair piece to be made Rob!! Laughing

[quote="Dotdot"]
marleyNfriends wrote:

ROFL She looks like she's holding on really tight while out of shot you are pulling her back end Laughing

marleyNfriends wrote:

Shocking!! Shocked He will be on Crimewatch no doubt.
She does aswell, just noticed that!! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 pm

It's strange... a lot of people talk about how much their buns love banana, and Willow does like banana chips but has turned her nose up several times to a bit of fresh banana scratch Do they take a while to get used to it? I guess it's a rather different texture.
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:54 pm

FluffSlave wrote:It's strange... a lot of people talk about how much their buns love banana, and Willow does like banana chips but has turned her nose up several times to a bit of fresh banana scratch Do they take a while to get used to it? I guess it's a rather different texture.
Im not sure really, ive heard one of two people say this. Davie turned his nose up at it to begin with, but he ended up becoming a huge fan too. scratch Maybe it takes soem getting used to. They can eat the skin too aparently!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Oh banana skin, how appetising Shocked Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Dotdot wrote: ROFL She looks like she's holding on really tight while out of shot you are pulling her back end Laughing
I was having a good chuckle at that too Laughing

"Let me back iiiiiiin!" Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 pm

ROFL I'm still visualising a bunny tug of war!

FluffSlave wrote:It's strange... a lot of people talk about how much their buns love banana, and Willow does like banana chips but has turned her nose up several times to a bit of fresh banana scratch Do they take a while to get used to it? I guess it's a rather different texture.

I tried Tigger and Jeeves with Banana before and they ran from it like it was poisonous!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Sparky wrote:
Dotdot wrote: ROFL She looks like she's holding on really tight while out of shot you are pulling her back end Laughing
I was having a good chuckle at that too Laughing

"Let me back iiiiiiin!" Laughing

It so does!

I hope they remembered a tip!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Dotdot wrote:ROFL I'm still visualising a bunny tug of war!

I tried Tigger and Jeeves with Banana before and they ran from it like it was poisonous!
We all love banananana chips but ignore banananana. When Layla first came home, the hu-parents smeared a bit of bananana on Jack's head to encourage her to groom him. Turns out Layla doesn't like banananana either ROFL (Poor Jack Laughing )
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Love it!!!

My two have screwed their noses up at just about everything I have bought for them to try. Not banana though! That was an instant hit with them and they turn into lunatics when you let them have a bit.

I have some hilarious videos of them eating a banana that I keep meaning to edit and post!! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 am

All our's love a little fresh banana especially Baby Saint she loves banana on her breakfast Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 am

Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! MollyJunior
Molly and Junior
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:28 am

gentl wrote:Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! MollyJunior
Molly and Junior
Love This picture was made for them Very Happy
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am

Sparky wrote:We all love banananana chips but ignore banananana. When Layla first came home, the hu-parents smeared a bit of bananana on Jack's head to encourage her to groom him. Turns out Layla doesn't like banananana either ROFL (Poor Jack Laughing )

ROFL ROFL poor Jack, but that's such a funny image!

Nibbler turns his most up at most things other buns seem to find really tasty. Any fruit I offer to him he thinks I'm trying to poison him!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:08 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:
gentl wrote:Welcome to marley n friends bunny salon! MollyJunior
Molly and Junior
Love This picture was made for them Very Happy
Laughing I agree! It's brilliant. Did you make it Holly, or did you find it and think of them?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next