Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty bunnies

+2
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
6 posters

Go down

Naughty bunnies Empty Naughty bunnies

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:01 pm

I think Nibbler was trying to help restart the Pudster Awards the other day. I have literally no idea how he did this as his treats were no where near his pen, but one day I heard rustling coming from his pen, a little worrying as there's nothing that should be in there making this sound. Make my way over and he's scoffing his face as if there's no tomorrow. The scoffing got even worse when he realised I was coming for whatever it was he had. Without leaving his pen he'd somehow managed to pull his treats in to his pen...this soon turned in to a tug of war situation, where I was trying to clean them up as quickly as possible, and so was he! I got nipped a lot when trying to keep him away from them. Honestly with where they were he must have used telepathic skills to transport them in to his pen No

I of course got the grumpy bum (literally) for the rest of the night as I ruined his attempts to put even more weight on No it really is the worst timing, he's meant to be losing weight and he was doing really well, but I bet a load has just come on again. Kicking myself for leaving them there (they're now safely behind closed doors.. if he gets through that I'll be really impressed) as I only gave him a treat the night before for being so good and didn't put them back in their usual place, but it didn't occur to me he'd get them as they were behind his hay and cardboard, at least a good 30cm away from his pen HBWS

He's also decided that all of the skirting in our new flat is too square so has been slowly going round smoothing it all for us. And he's also decided that our sofa would look better with two matching nibbled corners, so has been de-threading and pulling the stuffing out any chance he gets. I also made the really big mistake when we first moved in of not hiding the fridge from him, so now every chance he gets he's at it..I have to say, it was quite amusing when he took the first chance he got and jumped in the veg drawer...I now get nipped on the bum whenever I go in to it as I stick my ass in the way so he can't climb in it again!

You wouldn't think this was the same bun who when left out of his pen all night by mistake did nothing other than a slight nibble on one bit of skirting and chilled out on the sofa!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Naughty bunnies Empty Re: Naughty bunnies

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Was he hiding his sweeties under his pillow LOL?

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 pm

The Pudster Awards are coming back soon as we have been so busy in July and August I haven't had time but they will be back......NIBBLER!!!!!

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

well done nibbler!!! That is outstanding!

I think he perhaps has a hidden ladder somewhere!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

ROFL superbun Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Thumper gives Nibbler 2 ears up!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Looks like he's continuing his escapades... He managed to break out of his pen last night & found him running round the living room looking for noms this morning!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down