Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are going to look at a bunny Sat. U/D She chose us!

+12
fiver
fall3n-ang3l
KatieB
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
Rachel&Nibbler
JoeyBunsMum
Tuckerbunnies
marleyNfriends
Sixer
gentl
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Empty We are going to look at a bunny Sat. U/D She chose us!

Post by gentl Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 am

I don't have pics of her, but she is a Black and white 7 mo old 1/2 lionhead x 1/2 ?. She's only 40 miles(~64 K)
away. The people got several rabbits and decided that they didn't want all of them. I suspect she may have
been getting territorial @ 7 months. The people didn't sound too rabbit savvy. But I could be wrong. The
poor little thing has been outdoors through the heinous summer we had. I hope they took her inside when the
temps were over 110 F(43 C)....hopefully when above 85 F which is what we had yesterday!

We will go to meet her Saturday. Hubby is all excited. We disposed of Thumper's cage so we will be starting
from scratch for a cage/habitat. I guess we will start small since we will be litter training. Perhaps a puppy
pen with a litter box and a nice bed. Perhaps we can find a princess bed!

Anyone think we may spoil her???

Last edited by gentl on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Empty Re: We are going to look at a bunny Sat. U/D She chose us!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 am

gentl wrote:I don't have pics of her, but she is a Black and white 7 mo old 1/2 lionhead x 1/2 ?. She's only 40 miles(~64 K)
away. The people got several rabbits and decided that they didn't want all of them. I suspect she may have
been getting territorial @ 7 months. The people didn't sound too rabbit savvy. But I could be wrong. The
poor little thing has been outdoors through the heinous summer we had. I hope they took her inside when the
temps were over 110 F(43 C)....hopefully when above 85 F which is what we had yesterday!

We will go to meet her Saturday. Hubby is all excited. We disposed of Thumper's cage so we will be starting
from scratch for a cage/habitat. I guess we will start small since we will be litter training. Perhaps a puppy
pen with a litter box and a nice bed. Perhaps we can find a princess bed!

Anyone think we may spoil her???

So she can beat it up? You have seen Sparky in action and Bruce thinks the same about nice beds. Laughing Is there any hope that they may want to give up more than one of their rabbits? Dog crates are great bases for buns and they are usually high enough to put a shelf in for them to perch on for begging purposes or to hide under when they are grumpy.

Back to top Go down

We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Empty Re: We are going to look at a bunny Sat. U/D She chose us!

Post by Sixer Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 am

Ooh - I am so thrilled for you. And just as thrilled for the bun Happy Dance I hope this works out for you all.

And yes, posh beds are for weeing in here too!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:13 am

How exciting! Very Happy Poor bun being left out in that heat Sad I hope it all goes well, and im sure she would love a princess bed, even if it is to pee/poo/shred! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 am

Oh Holly I am so excited for you and Ed I can't wait to hear how it all goes and see pictures Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 pm

That is wonderful news! I hope the meeting goes well for the three of you Smile

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Aww how exciting Happy Dance

I definitely think she will be living the high life with you two Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks guys! Laughing I wonder which if not all of the things she will do to her bed...weeing, shredding or pooing! Since she has one of those cruel wire bottom cages hopefully she will just be comfortable!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Sounds like she is off to a much better life. I am so excited for you and her!

Willow just disregards any beds - literally, she just ignores them Laughing I'm not sure what Mojo's like just yet, but Willow prefers to lie on the hard floor! Silly girl!
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:29 pm

I bet you are excited love, she is a lucky little one to have found you.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Ooohhhh, how exciting We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Dl_hyperhysteria We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Dl_hyperhysteria We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Dl_hyperhysteria We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Dl_hyperhysteria We are going to look at a bunny Sat.  U/D She chose us! Dl_hyperhysteria

I just know you aren't going to come home empty-carriered Thumbs Up

Humum says washable blankies and a hard plastic dog bed are the way to go Embarassed
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 pm

I know I need to check for health problems. We'd take her anyway of course, but if she is pregnant,,,,that we would sadly have to reconsider. Poor little thing was an Easter rabbit. Perhaps she will be cute like Sparky!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh I soooo hope you get her xxxxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:51 am

so excited for you,cant wait to hear all about it tom'
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:51 am

Ooooh holly i am so very excited can only imagin how excited you both must be too what a lucky bun x Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 pm

That is such good news. I hope it all works out for you. Fingers crossed. Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

oooh just a few hours away holly (*EXCITEMENT*) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance i can't wait to hear how it all went xx

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 pm

I hope it goes well Holly Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:I hope it goes well Holly Smile
i'm sure it will i can just see it now holly melts over the gorgeous bun bun goes kerching fenugreek crunchies whenever i wants dem and oodles of cuddles just to get my own way Wink

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:43 pm

I can't wait until tomorrow! Very Happy I am concerned about transforming her from an outdoor bun to an indoor one especially since we will have to confine her in close quarters until she is litter trained. At present there isn't anyway we can even let her outside to play. Too many predators at present because of the drought. If we ever do decide to let her go outside it will have to be a steel cage top and sides because of the birds of prey and large carnivores that have moved into our fringe of suburbia.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 am

Is it Saturday yet ? albino albino Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 am

I feel as excited as if it were me going to look at a rabbit today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 am

I hope it all goes wonderfully Very Happy

I wouldn't worry too much about bringing her indoors, Holly - we've never yet met a bun who has not been very happy indoors. In fact Jack now needs a certain amount of persuasion, and assurances that he will be let back inside, before he'll go for a run round the driveway...
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 am

How does the time difference work scratch scratch scratch Embarassed

Have you been ????????

Have everything crossed for you xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 am

[quote="Sixer"]How does the time difference work scratch scratch scratch Embarassed

Have you been ????????

Have everything crossed for you xx[/quot

I'm wondering the exact same thing!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next