Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Maysie

4 posters

Go down

Oh Maysie Empty Oh Maysie

Post by Sixer Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:28 pm

How are Linnet and Roly doing - are they officially a couple? Or is Roly still camped out in the litter tray Very Happy

And how is Pepsi now?

By the way - the buns adore dried cranberries, but I have not managed to find unsweetened ones scratch Do they exist?
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Oh Maysie Empty Re: Oh Maysie

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Sixer wrote:How are Linnet and Roly doing - are they officially a couple? Or is Roly still camped out in the litter tray Very Happy

And how is Pepsi now?

By the way - the buns adore dried cranberries, but I have not managed to find unsweetened ones scratch Do they exist?

We have tried Roly and Linnet again today but until one washes the other they don't seem to be getting far and yes Roly is still hogging the litter tray No

Pepsi was doing brilliant until yesterday when he decided not to eat again and he hasn't ate today so Mike and I are just really down at the moment and on top of that 'Monroe' my feral cat that I have fed for nearly three years and he never misses coming for his tea didn't turn up last night or today so far Sad

We feed the dried Cranberries that are sweetened with apple or pineapple juice, you can get unsweetened but you have to shop around some organic places will sell them but not many as unsweetned cranberries taste rather bitter. I have had a look online but they are the ones sweetened with apple or pineapple juice.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh no Maysie, I hope Monroe turns up really soon Sad

Please do keep us posted.

(And Pepsi, nom up!!!)
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Sending a huge hug to you Maysie. And bonding vibes for Roly and Linnet, nomming vibes for Pepsi and "come home" vibes for Monroe. Phew! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am

Oh no, I am so sorry that all is not well. How un-cooperative of Linnet and Roly Sad I have never had any success in trying to instigate grooming using mashed up nana, or similar on bunnies heads so have little faith in suggesting that. Someone did suggest using metacam to me though Shocked I can only think of trying them in a very small area so they are forced to interact. Sometimes these buns just don't realise what is good for them.

I do hope that Pepsi is back to normal again today, such a worry for you.

And vibes too for Monroe, could he be shut in somewhere I wonder?

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down