Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have completely lost control this weekend

+7
gentl
Sparky
KatieB
jolovesbunnies
Thumper2001
Sue_pawz
fiver
11 posters

Go down

I have completely lost control this weekend Empty I have completely lost control this weekend

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 pm

My pair have been running wild.

On Friday I was completely mugged throughout the evening. At one point Bruce was sat on the back of the sofa with his front paws on top of my head. I was a general climbing frame all evening.

Last night they teamed up and Bruce came and sat on the sofa begging for nose rubs as a distraction so Flo could that the curtains to task. Checking this morning I have to do some re-hemming and reattach the lining at the bottom.

This morning I caught Bruce sat on the outside of the door sill licking the window. Flo meanwhile had been through the longest bits of the grass but would not let me take of her socks despite the fact that she was making a thwocking noise as she hopped along so wet were her socks with dew.

Honestly I am beginning to think I should have had children instead! Laughing

Back to top Go down

I have completely lost control this weekend Empty Re: I have completely lost control this weekend

Post by fiver Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL your two always make me laugh Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

I have completely lost control this weekend Empty Re: I have completely lost control this weekend

Post by Sue_pawz Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:33 pm

You think you were ever in control? It's our animals who run the show here, they just let us think we're on top on occasion.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:My pair have been running wild.

On Friday I was completely mugged throughout the evening. At one point Bruce was sat on the back of the sofa with his front paws on top of my head. I was a general climbing frame all evening.

Last night they teamed up and Bruce came and sat on the sofa begging for nose rubs as a distraction so Flo could that the curtains to task. Checking this morning I have to do some re-hemming and reattach the lining at the bottom.

This morning I caught Bruce sat on the outside of the door sill licking the window. Flo meanwhile had been through the longest bits of the grass but would not let me take of her socks despite the fact that she was making a thwocking noise as she hopped along so wet were her socks with dew.

The bit in bold sounds familiar Laughing

There's nothing quite like a bit of weekend merry mayhem Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 pm

I should add that Bruce had me in stitches on Friday night when he picked up one of Flo's clean socks that I had dropped and was running around the house with it. He would not give it up until the hay bar was filled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

This sounds realy funny Cheryl love as it shows that they are very happy bunnies. I am sorry about your curtains however (sorry, had to have a bit of a giggle).

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This has really made me laugh!

I feel though that we have to have control in order to lose it ........ And being owned by wabbits, I don't think we do! Ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Humum says that at least with children you have the hope that they might grow up and leave home No
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

They can be quite exasperating and demanding at times. Rory has taught us that when he flings his heavy bowl that it means he is hungry. It is LOUD. Ceramic bowl on large ceramic tile. If he flings the bowl that looks like a half of a head of lettuce he wants his mixed greens or pellets depending on the time of day and the bowl that looks like a carrot means he wants more hay. No
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:

Would love to have seen that! Laughing loving the planning from those two!

Maybe there's something in the air, Nibbler has recently decided it's fun to climb all over my OH when he tries to eat anything...and I mean literally anything!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:My pair have been running wild.

no you dont,i would happily swap my 3 kiddies for your 2 bunnies Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Oh dear - I think your buns are running the show at the moment. Bruce and Flo make me laugh at their antics - especially the way they team up and work together to achieve whatever mischief it is they have planned Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Haha what a pair. My two seem to have mastered the one distract and one cause havoc thing.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down