Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care

4 posters

Go down

Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care Empty Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care

Post by ShazzaBunny Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

We NEED your votes please Thumbs Up.

http://fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=378%3Apetplan-adch-animal-charity-awards&catid=38%3Ablog&Itemid=304

There are two relevent categories, Charity Team of The Year and Charity Volunteer of the year.

You are allowed to vote once in each category.

If you have dealt with FBRC as a team and had a good experience, please help us out and vote for us. Whether you saw us at an event, or got advice from us, or adopted from us, all votes are greatly appreciated.

If you have dealt with an individual volunteer who you think was really helpful, you could vote for Volunteer of the Year.
We have some really awesome volunteers, who are always keen to help out and advise. We had a volunteer change their name to Bunny (myself, but i am writing this on behalf of FBRC) and a volunteer get a sponsored tattoo to raise funds. Then there are those who go above and beyond to help you if you have question, advice or support.

Please vote here

https://www.petplan.co.uk/aboutpetplan/charity-awards-form.asp

We at the rescue are very proud of the work we do, if you agree, help us out with a vote, thanks Thumbs Up

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care Empty Re: Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care

Post by FluffSlave Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

I have nominated you for Charity Volunteer Team of the Year Thumbs Up

"I feel that FBRC deserve to win this award as I have seen through a forum I regularly use what fantastic work they do for rabbits.

Rabbits and their welfare are so often overlooked, and I feel FBRC really work hard to change this sad fact.

There are many 'better known' animal charities around, but I feel like this award would be a well deserved testament to all of the hard work they do for the love of rabbits, and the aim to create a better future for this fantastic animal." Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care Empty Re: Please help Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care

Post by KatieB Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Will do it now!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Will do.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ShazzaBunny Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank you ever so much, greatly appreciated, your all stars Love

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down