Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff!

+3
Thumper2001
KatieB
fiver
7 posters

Go down

We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff! Empty We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm

I did some weeding and trimming yesterday. This morning Bruce and Flo found the bucket with the weeds and trimmings in. The big bag had crappy hay that they refused to eat in it but suddenly it was also more exciting once I had all but thrown it out. It is bin day here and it is also very windy so some of the rubbish has floated off on the breeze. Just minute ago I found Bruce chasing Flo around the garden to try and win possession of the plastic bag from a cereal packet that she had grasped in her mouth. Nothing left in it. Silly bunnies!

(apologies for the reflection of my curtains in the glass)

We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff! P1020353_zpsd5de067d

We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff! P1020346_zpsaa7de7f3

Back to top Go down

We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff! Empty Re: We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff!

Post by fiver Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL bruce and flo the little hoarders Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff! Empty Re: We can't believe you are throwing away all this good stuff!

Post by KatieB Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Ha ha ha ha - didn't you ask their permission.... Strike One You!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Aww, too cute!! They look like they're having fun!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Of course it is more interesting when you are about to throw it away. It's no fun snubbing it when you have decided you don't want it any more Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Sounds like mine a bit - they love eating the soiled hay from their litter tray AFTER I've emptied it into a bin bag. It's then so irresistible they have to bite holes in the bag to get at it!

Weird.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

It must be the day for it, Cheryl. I was just cleanin out Molly and Junior and Molly was eating the hay from the bin bag No
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Laughing this is typical, normally when i clean Marshall out he sits in the bin bag eating the hay im about to throw away!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Everything has to be investigated LOL!! They are adorable.

Hugs

JOxx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down