Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums.

+6
jolovesbunnies
Velvet.Tears
FluffSlave
Tuckerbunnies
fiver
SarahJane
10 posters

Go down

Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums. Empty Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums.

Post by SarahJane Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 pm

I know how ridiculous this sounds, but...........

I threw Dominos "pad" away, its a round circle blanket, quite small, bit like the inside of a dog bed. it came from the 99p shop and he had chewed it to bits, so i threw it away and am going to grab another one, fr 99p im not fussed if they last a month, its throwaway prices.

But, ever since i chucked it on Saturday, he has been pooping OUTSIDE the tray, in a perfectly neat pile, and sleeping in his litter tray all snuggled up. and he always sleeps at the opposite end, on this blanket. Im sure hes saying "well im not pooping in here, seeing as I also have to sleep here now"

..........am i crazy?! Im sure hes throwing a strop!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums. Empty Re: Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums.

Post by fiver Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 pm

ROFL domino is having a paddy for his pad you threw he obviously loved it maybe like a comfort blankie so no you're not crazy x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums. Empty Re: Someone (DOMINO) is throwing tantrums.

Post by SarahJane Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

tomorrow I will get one of his fleece blankets from the garage, and hopefully that will do, im not walking out in the snow for the sake of a 99p blanket, he can wait! ROFL
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:33 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
i'm no mystic of rabbits but I sense dread wooh
the domino dominating tantrums all night Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:40 am

Aww Domino Love Love

It's so funny Lucy Rose has a wool pad that she sit's on and she loves it but now and then I have to wash it and so I put her a soft fleece
down while I wash her pad and she scrats at it and pushes it to one side and has a real strop about it Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 am

You're not mad - sounds like a bunny tantrum to me! Laughing

When Willow was a single bunny and I used to go out for the night I would nearly always come home to a TRASHED room, and a grumpy Willow sitting in the corner No
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:11 pm

"The least mum could have done was leave me with my pad until she bought the new one but noo she had to throw it away and leave me without" Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

They are very quick to tell us if when have done somethig wrong, and you always notice a bun's moods, especially the bad ones LOL!!

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Keep an eye on your duvet, SJ Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Hahahaha its upstairs, he has no chance! Laughing

He has been a little gem today, I have started calling him and patting my hands on the carpet so he knows where to come, and he does it if i am pretty close to him but today I tried it from the other side of the room and he followed the banging on the floor and RAN to me! he is still improving every day. will have to get some new video footage!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:58 pm

We think you are very brave to throw it away! If we threw Myrtle's original bed away (she has about 5 now all in various states but very much adored) she would never forgive us!! Shocked
It's weird, her original bed, the one she had when she first came to live with us, is the one thing in the world she trusts the most!
On a general note, Myrtle is the Queen of Stroppiness! Rolling Eyes
Inbetween strops, she is adorable Love Love Sometimes, this can be difficult for visitors to believe.....Myrtle sees visitors as 'invaders', has a big almighty strop and temporarily changes personality...but then is as nice as pie when they are gone. She is a strange one, but we do love her, strops and all! Hugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Awww Domino Love
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Binky has just attacked dad's unread paper - whoops LOL!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:04 am

Oh, SJ! Hugs This is indeed wonderful to hear! Thumbs Up Throwing a proper bunny tantrum shows just how far he has come! Your love and constant care of him brought him through. Domino is a very special bunny and I hope the two of you have many more love filled years together!.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down