Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy is in the vets :-( Home but something not right

+10
JoeyBunsMum
Thumper2001
fall3n-ang3l
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
paullp
iiisecondcreep
gentl
Sparky
KatieB
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Daisy is in the vets :-(  Home but something not right - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy is in the vets :-( Home but something not right

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:17 pm

I had to have some blood taken two weeks ago and I didn't like it either Daisy pale 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Daisy is in the vets :-(  Home but something not right - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy is in the vets :-( Home but something not right

Post by Sparky Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Aw poor Daisy, what a horrid Humum. She must have been taking lessons from that Stern Auntie Nickie, Daisy. I should box her next time she visits if I were you Thumbs Up Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:26 pm

What do you mean, 'I should box her .... ' as if this might be something that hadn't occurred to him before! He boxed me from the minute I came into the house!  Laughing

He is a giant of a rabbit trapped in a tiny body.  No wonder he's Mr Grumpy Pants!  Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

When they are back to being grumpy we know they are better don;t we love? My Mr Snuffles was a grumpy bun and I knew instantly when he was off colour. More loves on their way.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3