Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-(

+17
iiisecondcreep
SarahJane
BugsBunny
Blackberry
Velvet.Tears
gentl
Thumper2001
paullp
Yorkshire Debs
Sparky
JoeyBunsMum
jolovesbunnies
fiver
KatieB
Littleboots
NickieM
Tuckerbunnies
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( Empty Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-(

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:55 pm

She has had like an eye infection which we have been treating but her eye is now terribly swollen and we are wondering if it's an abscess behind the eye which if it is will be the worse news Sad 

She will be going to the vet's tomorrow.

Please can we have some Vibes to keep her safe

Thank You xxx

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( Empty Re: Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-(

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Loads of vibes for baby saint.

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( Empty Re: Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-(

Post by NickieM Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Oh I am sorry to hear this. It may just be a bad inflammation. Fingers crossed. Sending lots of vibes xx
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboots Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 am

Tons of vibes for Baby Saint xxxxx
Littleboots
Littleboots
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Thinking of her and Helen and Mike too.

Sending oodles of vibes xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Update 1:03pm

It's not good news Baby Saint has to have her eye removed well what's left of it. We will also have to separate them both after the Op and I don't know how Baby Saint or Helen will cope with that, they both have e.cuniculi and I wonder what the stress will do to them both.

I'm afraid this is going to be a big battle for Baby Saint

The worry just never ever ends Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Oh my goodness. saying a little prayer for her hun.

How long do they have to be apart for? Do they definately have to be apart - is there any way around it at all?

My heart is breaking for them
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Can they not just be next to each other?

What a horribly stressful time for you.

Loads of vibes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Can they not just be next to each other?

What a horribly stressful time for you.

Loads of vibes.
Mike is putting the top of an indoor cage in their pen and putting Baby Saint in it so she will be in the pen but in
an indoor cage and near her Mum.

We are closed for two weeks at the moment as we are catching up on some jobs in the house and decorating the
indoor boarding room so at least we can concentrate on her. We were having some day's out but we are not
bothering now, she's our top priority at the moment.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboots Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Oh no Maysie.. Poor Baby Saint:(  but... shes a tough little cookie, look what shes come through already...Hope you find a way to keep them together.. didnt Helen attack her last time they were separated Sad  Lots of vibes for you all xxx
Littleboots
Littleboots
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:53 pm

oh maysie this is awful news Sad 
sending you and mike lots of love and hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
and for baby saint and Helen Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Update 2:31 pm

Mike is home with them and he has sorted their pen out, he's putting the top of an indoor cage in the pen that Baby Saint will be going in at least then she is near her Mum and she can smell she's near.
We have to separate now as Baby Saint has had local anaesthetic poured in her eye which can be harmful to Helen if she tries to wash her eye.

The vet made a small cut on Baby Saint's eyebrow to relieve the pressure and then made a small cut on the eyeball and Mike said loads of pus came oozing out. The vet is going to remove the eyeball tomorrow (Wednesday ) as it is badly infected. Sad 

She has been given a penicillin injection, she is also on vetragesic injections every 6 hours, Zantac and Metacam.

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( HelenandBabySaint005

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( HelenandBabySaint007

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( HelenandBabySaint006

Vibes for Baby Saint Please/Ud Been put to sleep :-( HelenandBabySaint008

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Thinking of you sweetie, lots of loves and vibes are on their way.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:20 pm

I hope they can stay together for the op. Poor little darling, she's been through enough. Vibes to you all x

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboots Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Oh bless their little hearts.... That photo of Helen lying next to the pen made me cry Sad 
Keeping everything crossed for you all for tomorrow

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Littleboots
Littleboots
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:11 pm

How very worrying Sad 

I hope they are ok just being near each other, I think that's a genius idea with the indoor cage top.

Loads and loads of vibes for Baby Saint's op tomorrow, she is a little fighter Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh goodness. Poor little Baby Saint. Sending huge vibes for tomorrow and for a swift, smooth recovery.
Hope they're not too distressed being apart from each other - at least they can be near each other for now (great idea to put the cage top in the run).
Hugs.  Hugs Hugs 
xx
Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 pm

lots and lots of vibes for poor baby saint Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh me! Poor Baby Saint Sad

Will be thinking of you all tomorrow. Keep us posted Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 pm

How are they doing Maysie?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Katieb wrote:How are they doing Maysie?  
Helen is not happy at all that she can't get to Baby Saint but at least she can see her, Baby Saint is a bit sleepy with the injections and her eye has been weeping loads tonight of pus which is better out than in. Sadly she will be going for her Op on her own and that makes me cry but I know it's for the best as Helen is forever washing her eyes and when she has her Op tomorrow Honor is leaving the eye socket open so that we can keep it clean and so Helen would make it far worse. Baby Saint will be going back when it's been left and have her eye sewed closed Sad 

I am so worried, I won't sleep tonight at all No 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Oh, Maysie!  Bless her and your hearts!  I'm SO glad you have Honor as your vet!  Baby Saint is such a little fighter.  I understand why they have to be apart.  I think the idea that Mike came up with is brilliant.  Mega, mega vibes and prayers for all! Hugs Hugs Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Oh poor Baby Saint!!! Lots of vibes for her and lots of vibes for Mummy Helen bless her.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:21 am

Thinking of you all today Hun.

Please give them both an extra kiss from me. xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:32 am

Mikes on his way back from dropping Baby Saint off at the vets. This is the first time ever she has been away from us all on her own without her Mummy Crying or Very sad I keep thinking she will wonder where she is and getting worked up. Helen doesn't seem to realise she's not there and I'm trying to find a black soft toy bunny to put in the indoor cage to look as if she is still there.

I just want her back and it all over as I feel sick to my stomach with worry Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next