Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay clear of

4 posters

Go down

Stay clear of Empty Stay clear of

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:45 am

We bought the The Mad Dash 300 Bunny Playhouse Collection from garden buildings direct. co.uk. The quality of the wood is far to thin, even with 2 treatments of ronseal the wood is rotting in less than a year, the joints are even thinner, the only thing thats worth saving is possible the doors & the window sheets. I am dismantling ours tomorrow, (well hope to) putting the bunny's back in the rose cottage hutch, since we lost the piggies I dont want to replace them, will lock the twins in it for a day (which will no doubt annoy them to no end) while we take the hut apart, was going to extend the run into the area the hut stood but it wont be sheltered like the rest, so not sure what to do with the space. Would like to move the other 2s house over to the sheltered area so they can have a covered run but if floppette smells or gets to close to rosie they both go ape & their poor hubby's get the brunt of it. Floppy & his wife are locked in the play hut till I can cover their play area, their getting soaked and its to cold for them to keep getting so wet every day, plus the floor area around the cat flap is being soaked too, started using the bedding we got for the piggies under the cat flap to soak up as much as possible when they run in & out. Has anyone any suggestions on what to do with the empty space from the play hut. Would move the hutch over to it but I like to keep the hutch sheltered.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Stay clear of Empty Re: Stay clear of

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Sorry love, I wish I could help you.  One of our friends on here may have some good ideas.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 am

Sorry to hear of this! Perhaps someone will have ideas/
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:00 am

Don't get hudad started on the quality of hutches on sale HBWS 
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:06 am

Tbh this isnt a hutch, its a playhut, but its such poor quality I have many seen hutches better quality which is very hard to believe as you know how bad most of the shop sold tiny thin stock they pass off as suitable for bunnies.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down