Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not a bunny setup but its in a shed?

+2
c.bolduan
Lucy1666
6 posters

Go down

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Empty not a bunny setup but its in a shed?

Post by Lucy1666 Wed May 07, 2014 10:36 pm

i know this is a bunny forum but i carnt post on the chinchillas ones as my pictures dont show up so decided to make a thread on here
if theres a spot for other animals on here move it to there i couldnt find it but wanted to post my new chinchilla setup anway

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_3313

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_2412

[img]not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_2413[/img]

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_3511" />

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_3410" />

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_1711" />

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_2810" />

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_2811" />

some are old but felt like posting x i dread to think how much i spent on these 2 lol
they been around so long tho and hopefully many more years too leela is 8 littlely is roughly 12-13
Lucy1666
Lucy1666
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-20

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucy1666?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Empty Re: not a bunny setup but its in a shed?

Post by c.bolduan Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm

I may say all animals are welcome and cared for here at least on my part. What a stately home the have got. Love the photos were they are snug as a bug in a rug. Love Love Love 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Empty Re: not a bunny setup but its in a shed?

Post by Lucy1666 Wed May 07, 2014 10:42 pm

c.bolduan wrote:I may say all animals are welcome and cared for here at least on my part. What a stately home the have got. Love the photos were they are snug as a bug in a rug. Love Love Love 

aww thankyou Smile they are a good pair and love to run laps around the shed x
Lucy1666
Lucy1666
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu May 08, 2014 4:01 am

Oh Wow! that's a fantastic set up for them, and I love the Chinchillas. I nearly got Mike a Chinchilla as we have friends who's Chinchilla we have here if they go away and Mike loves him and set's up a little pen for him and put's his sand bath in and we just love watching him have a sand bath it's so funny.  Love  Love 

I love what you have done for them they are obviously very much loved.  Smile 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenBean Thu May 08, 2014 9:38 am

What a fantastic set up and your chins are absolutely adorable - really enjoyed looking at these photos!
GreenBean
GreenBean
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu May 08, 2014 11:03 am

Your chins are very lucky! Very Happy

What do you do in the summer with them in a shed? Do you have some way of ventilating it/keeping them cool? I don't want to sound critical of you but chins are so prone to overheating and I know sheds can get quite warm...
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Any pets are welcome on here hun.

I love your set up, really amazing and the chins are gorgeous  Love Love Love .

They seem very well cared for and obviously much loved.

Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy1666 Thu May 08, 2014 7:23 pm

FluffSlave wrote:Your chins are very lucky! Very Happy

What do you do in the summer with them in a shed? Do you have some way of ventilating it/keeping them cool? I don't want to sound critical of you but chins are so prone to overheating and I know sheds can get quite warm...

they are lucky chinchillas they didn't use to be tho my sister wasn't really into them much but they got spoilt after she went travelling x

the shed is in a really shaded part of the garden which is underneath lots of trees so it doesn't get very hot even in summer x
it also has a well ventilated door which is made of industrial mesh that allow the air flow through but keep out unwanted guests mainly hens!
and lastly we have 3 of them chinchilla tiles which we put in the freezer every night through summer and they have them in the cage too

trying to attach pic but hasn't let me atm

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Dscf5011" />
Lucy1666
Lucy1666
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu May 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Ahh that sounds great Thumbs Up 

They're obviously so loved and well cared for xxx

My chins go mad for a frozen dust bath in the summer Laughing not literally frozen, just out in the freezer for a bit to make it cold. They go potty!
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy1666 Fri May 09, 2014 12:02 pm

yep they are spoilt rotten x im kinda making up for loss time really they got a bit of a backseat when i had rabbits so now that i dont they got more attention now and they really show their character much more too wish i had before but carnt change the past x
oh they love their dustbath nutters for it hang on heres a pic they really love it and its great to watch them roll too complete nutters xx

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_2710" />

not a bunny setup but its in a shed? <a href=not a bunny setup but its in a shed? Sam_2611" />
Lucy1666
Lucy1666
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm

That's a good idea for a dust bath Thumbs Up

I need to get my two something deeper as at the moment they have a metal mixing bowl but it does absolutely nothing to contain the dust. I'm not keen on those lidded ones for 1. the fact they're plastic, and 2. I wonder what bathing in an enclosed area like that does to their respiratory systems. So for the moment I am forever sweeping up and brushing off dust. It somehow manages to travel up all three storeys of the house Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy1666 Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 pm

thanks i thought it would make a good dust bath x i tried one of them pink houses meh they arent worth it dont buy it plastic to start with and leela was a bit fat for it lol so went bk to the heroes tin much better xx
tbh i dont think theres a perfect dust bath for chinchillas it gets everywhere no matter what you try to do to minimize mess lol x the dust just manages to travel to far places Wink
Lucy1666
Lucy1666
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down