Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be!

+4
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
c.bolduan
Thumper2001
8 posters

Go down

It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be! Empty It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be!

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:51 pm

The baby splootered tomato soup on the living room carpet earlier No so I had to get carpet cleaner out. Not wanting Molly and Junior to get it on their feet, I've put a blanket down.

They're going daft scratch Binkying and running around like idiots. I've been head butted about 100 times.

Really? Is this all it takes to amuse them? I'm annoyed it has taken me this long to discover this! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be! Empty Re: It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be!

Post by c.bolduan Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh yes, blankets are a big one. Vernon has two and will constantly rearrange them. Digging to the left, pulling to the right. I play with him by shuffling the blanket in front of him and he goes nuts. 
Can't give it to the two lops because Bubles will chew and eat any fabric and end up in stasis. But they have a towel( cotton) in their hide out and do the same.
You will get brownie points for this discovery, surely!

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be! Empty Re: It's amazing how exciting a blanket can be!

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 pm

They have blankets on their make-shift sofa that they play with. All I've done is spread one of them out on the floor Shocked

OH has just had his leg nipped by Molly Moo ROFL
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Well, you don't want to step on it unless you are very brave. Well done Molly for defending her blanket!

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Haha!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:31 am

Oh dear! Laughing

Mo hates blankets! If I dare to try and put one down for them it will get a right battering. Blankets, beds, anything soft and cuddly HAS to die. I'll never forget him destroying a huge dog bed in a matter of about half an hour. There was stuffing everywhere Shocked

It's a shame as Willby loves beds and soft stuff. She still has some cozy fleece on the upper levels which Mo allows Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Ha ha, they are full or surprises aren't they love? If any loose cloth is around Holly will dig at it continually almost in a frenzy and throw it on the floor if possible. My duvet and duvet cover is in tatters, it has been well and truly Hollied. Laughing

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Splootered Laughing I love it!
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Father Jack wrote:Splootered Laughing I love it!
Thumbs Up Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 pm

If its new.... then its exciting. Unless you are daisy. In which case if its new...... its to be eyed with suspicion as its bound to be some awful trick.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Daisy forever! LoveLaughing

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:14 pm

KatieB wrote:If its new.... then its exciting.  Unless you are daisy.  In which case if its new...... its to be eyed with suspicion as its bound to be some awful trick.

This sounds like Rosie too. She still refuses to touch the middle step on the way back up to the decking Rolling Eyes
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:32 pm

It is so true, everything has to be investigated and dealt with one way or another. Lewie my Pygmy Hedgehog loves his blankey.

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Hahahaha Go Rosie!! That pesky Middle step!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Flo loves to teach a blanket a lesson, but they don't get them too often as Bruce tends to wee on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:51 am

Theyre contrary little monsters ROFL
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum