Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbit Shed 6 x 4

2 posters

Go down

Rabbit Shed 6 x 4  Empty Rabbit Shed 6 x 4

Post by SarahJane Wed May 27, 2015 5:15 pm

FOR SALE: Rabbit shed. This shed is one year old, and was used until October 2014. It is 6 x 4, with a cat flap already installed. It has additional wood panels inside, with insulation (silver stuff!). It also has a 'lean to' bit on the left hand side, good for storing hay etc.
I am not selling the aviary, so I am using this photo of the shed before the aviary was attached.
I also have lots of slabs, enough for a 6 x 6 run to go on top as thats what I have now, which are included in the price.
I will upload more photos, but this is all I have for now. It is very clean inside, I have had a protective rubber mat floor so the underneath is perfect, but I will throw in the flooring as well. There are no chew marks, nothing. Very very good condition, hardly used.
**Buyer has to dismantle, I am disabled and cannot help in any way at all, except for making a cup of tea!**
Please feel free to share,etc. Collection as soon as possible, I am moving on June 22nd (could well be sooner!!).
£120 - Witham, Essex.

- Don't panic guys, buns are fine! But my landlord is selling the house so I have to move AGAIN, and given the age the rabbits are now (8!!), it seems silly to keep setting up outdoor enclosures, when Domino spends winter inside anyway. So D&P will be indoors permanently, using the aviary as their play area for the garden Smile
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Shed 6 x 4  Empty Re: Rabbit Shed 6 x 4

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed May 27, 2015 7:57 pm

I am sorry you have to move again hun, good luck. Hope you sell bunny shed soon to.

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down