Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good golly, Miss Molly!

2 posters

Go down

Good golly, Miss Molly! Empty Good golly, Miss Molly!

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:19 pm

The loxicom appears to be making life a bit easier for Molly Shocked

I’ve seen a good bit of her old spark this last week or so. She’s been coming through to the living room with us after the kids go to bed and running around doing binkies (the best a 9 year old lady with a wonky leg can do!).

She’s roaming around the kitchen a lot more and I even caught her running around with one of the littlest toys in her mouth the other night. You know, a toy with rubber bits Rolling Eyes Laughing

And this morning she was through in the living room with me and him, stealing banana out of his bowl Laughing

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned already but she has all but moved back into the house. She goes out to the shed for some peace and rest from about 11am - 5pm but the rest of the time she’s in here with us Love She’s been sleeping in the house since before xmas. The weather was horrendous one night and I couldn’t bear the thought of putting her out there on her own Crying or Very sad so she stayed in. And she’s stayed in since. Neither I nor the OH have mentioned it since. It’s just part of the routine now haha! OH cut a big square of carpet for her at the weekend and she’s happy enough on there. I just wish she wouldn’t pee all over it!!!!
The kitchen might be too hot for her in the summer because we have big French doors instead of a back door - and I’m major paranoid about flies with the kids having the back door open all the time - but we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

For now, we seem to be on an even keel!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Good golly, Miss Molly! Empty Re: Good golly, Miss Molly!

Post by iiisecondcreep Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:07 am

Aw fab news, so glad to hear she's feeling better! And enjoying life as a house bun Very Happy
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down