Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away .....

5 posters

Go down

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... Empty Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away .....

Post by Big Ears Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:02 pm

... to be bonded

I'm so excited, I can't tell you. (There's a part of me fearing they won't get on but that only a less than 1% doubt at the moment)

Tinks moved indoors into the same room as Rudy a few weeks ago and they are really amicable... but I'm still too much of a wuss to attempt the bonding myself Rolling Eyes

She has come on loads seeing big soft Rudy insisting on cuddles and nose rubs... she still isn't so keen on a fuss herself but will tolerate it quite well. (She came from a really bad place, overcrowded, fought with her siblings, not handled, living in filth, pregnant at about 14 weeks... went to a lovely foster home, had her babies.. was a good mum ... got adopted at 6 months)

I shall be very busy neutralising/reorganising their home while they are away, I'm hoping to get even more NIC grids so I can make a really lovely palace for them :luv: :luv: :luv:

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... PICT2930

"Tinky Winky Roo"

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... PICT2887

"Rudy Roo"

whoop whoop sooo excited

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... Empty Re: Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away .....

Post by racheld69 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:44 pm

very pretty rabbits! fingers crossed for a happy bonding! :luv:
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... Empty Re: Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away .....

Post by LilleJente Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:54 am

It is soooooooo exciting (I know I have already said that like 10000000 times but I just can't wait) I am sooooo happy for them I think I'll end up sobbing when I see them all happy and cuddly together Embarassed
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:34 am

LilleJente wrote:It is soooooooo exciting (I know I have already said that like 10000000 times but I just can't wait) I am sooooo happy for them I think I'll end up sobbing when I see them all happy and cuddly together Embarassed

I KNOW you'll sob.... If it's any consolation I was in floods of tears when Fidget went to her new home yesterday. I don't know if I was just happy for her or the realisation that I defintely wouldn't get her Embarassed

I just can't wait to be posting pictures of them.

**For anyone who doesn't know, LilleJente was Tinkerbell's foster mum from arriving at ?12/14 weeks through to 6 mths and adopted **

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:42 pm

racheld69 wrote:very pretty rabbits! fingers crossed for a happy bonding! :luv:

Thank you!

I'm really missing my 'babies' already - I hope they bond quickly so I can have them back soon Embarassed

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:27 pm

when are you getting your first update?
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 pm

racheld69 wrote:when are you getting your first update?

Stupidly I didn't ask but I guess if they had a big scrap I would have been told by now. I think I will be ringing this evening as I can't stand not knowing Rolling Eyes

I may be getting them back Wednesday, if things go exceptionally well but it could be as late as Friday if they are slow to bond.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Hope everything is going well for them both, they will make a lovely couple.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:25 am

Rudy and Tink are doing really well. They spent the first day sitting in opposite corners, Rudy looking scared of Tinks. They then kept swapping corners and both being wary of each other .... 48 hours in they have got to the stage where they dare to be in the same corner as each other. She is definitely the more confident of the two but neither showing signs of aggression (so relieved). I think it's good I didn't do the bonding as he is extremely clingy to me and I think me watching would have been too much of a distraction for him.

It's funny because they seemed pretty confident with each other through bars but not in the same pen obviously Rolling Eyes

I may get them back tomorrow depending on how today goes, but more likely Friday.

*Goes off to charge batteries in camera*

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 am

I'm collecting the bunnies at 2.00 this afternoon.

They are all snuggled up at the moment

Whoo, I'm so excited about having loved up bunnies :luv:

There's a very strong chance photos will be following

*runs off to charge camera batteries*

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:16 am

So pleased for you that Rudy and Tinkerbell have bonded so well.
You must be really happy that they are going to be home soon. Very Happy
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 am

That is such good news. I bet you absolutely cannot wait to get them home with you. Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 am

Thanks guys Very Happy

Even though I've had bunnies for 4 years I've never had bonded bunnies before, only since joining forums have I realised how much more I could give them.

I took a bit of a chance on Tinks, it was only when I heard how good she was with her kits that i decided she was the girl for Rudy

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 pm

Just a quick picture of the 'newly weds'. She had her head resting on his back in the car on the way home :luv: :luv:
]Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... PICT2935

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:43 pm

gorgeous! they even match each other! :luv:
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:21 pm

They are not good photos but I'm so excited I have to share them anyway.... this afternoon, Rudy grooming Tinks :luv: :luv:

Tomorrow Rudy Roo and Tinky Winky are going away ..... PICT2954

They are so loved up and confident around each other after less than 5 days, I can't believe it Very Happy

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down