Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding!

+2
Catsknickers
senatorvass
6 posters

Go down

want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding! Empty want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding!

Post by senatorvass Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Thanks everyone who is there for me on the thread about waiting for Angel to have or not have babies!! Still no news on that front.

But I wanted to post something happy and totally trivial. My lop boy, Stardust, and his wfe, the wild rab, Moonlight, are SO in love. I just LOVE watching them!! They are permanently attached to each other. They are constantly grooming each other and generally making love!!! Its so cute!! And Stardust was a right old git as well until he bonded with Moony she has softened him up so much and I couldnt be happier. Will try to sort pics out for you soon!

Moony is so sweet she always runs to say hi to me and licks me and nuzzles me. It is so obvious why Stardust is besotted!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding! Empty Re: want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding!

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Isn't it lovely when a grumpy or disturbed bun is totally turned round by their love for another? I am thrilled to hear that Moonlight and Stardust are so happily married.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding! Empty Re: want to share some happiness, thanks for hand holding!

Post by racheld69 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 pm

pics please! i have 2 wild buns, Nettle and Foxglove, and one is bonded to a lumpy black gorgeous rex called Barney and they are totally in love and when Nettle escaped he even came back to break back in to be with Barney - they are both boys though but they don't care.
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Buns in love are so lovely. My two are a bit like those comedy couples on the portcards you get at the seaside. Scrawny hubby and big, blousy wife.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Moony & Stardust are so happy together. And I think Angel & Celeste are nearly as happy though much more tumultuous. Now I just need to get the foursome to get along MUCH easier said than done! After this baby debacle is over I am thinking of sending them on a bonding holiday.

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:08 am

I have a wildie too, my little Juno.
She is being speyed next month after a pre-surgical assesment as she may have to have a partial leg amputation too. After she has recovered she will hopefully be bonded with one of my neutered domestic males.

Piccies please! Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 am

Aww that's great , hope we get the pics soon Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:00 am

well you shall get your wish I am taking all new pics today so they are current ones & I will sort them on photobox tonight! Smile

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down