Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mouldy' looking poo, - He's OK!

+10
rallybunny
Rosie Rabbit
Sixer
thumpersmum
Snowy
NickieM
foxyfaerie
Happy Hoppers
Lynda
Jay
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'Mouldy' looking poo, - He's OK! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Mouldy' looking poo, - He's OK!

Post by Jay Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Becki wrote:So Sorry I missed this Jay, and so pleased that Bertie seems to be recovering well. Thinking of you & your lovely little man xxx

being hit by a car is a good reason to have missed this Becki,Shocked thanks for your thoughts Smile

All these vibes are working well today, haven't seen him this boyant for a looong time :luv:
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

'Mouldy' looking poo, - He's OK! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Mouldy' looking poo, - He's OK!

Post by rallybunny Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Glad he is feeling better now.
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

I am really pleased to hear that Bertie is doing better now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 pm

How is he today Jay? xx
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm

he's been doing the bunny 500, binkyin, crawling on my back, playing and loving the weather Very Happy He has his appointment at 4 to see if this thing has shifted. I have a cautious optimism, Thanks hun x
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Glad he seems to be on the mend, I hope all goes well at the vets Jay. Let Thumper & Ruby send their best too. Let us know how he gets on.

Lynne

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Well, I hope he's had his last prodding, poking and probing for a while! After a thorough Ceacum examination, the lump has all but gone. It's still a bit tender, but there is little blockage Very Happy

We're to continue with the treatment for the next week, which James thinks will clear it out. Bertie was well enough to have his VHD jab, and so he'll get another check over when we take him for Myxi in 2 weeks.

It's likely that this could happen aggain intermittently, so we're to keep a closer eye on poos, size and volume..nice...and if we see any changes, to reach for the Bio Lapis etc.

Vet was really impressed with his progress, and said that our meeting had raised concerns that had been taken forward, so I hope other buns will get the same.

Gosh don't you learn so much when they get sick? you read stuff on the threads, but there's so many topics about so many conditions, I can't take it all in.

Thanks once again for your advice, well wishes and help, you're lovely people, and we're really grateful :luv:
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

That's fantastic Jay, good ol' Bertie! cheers

I'm so glad the mass has almost gone, you have done a great job looking after him. It's no wonder bunny people are obsessed with poo! Laughing
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm

^^ I know, I had collected samples of each day in little bags, labelled, and got them all out for vet to see Laughing He was really laughing, but said that it was much better for him to see them than not see them Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:21 pm

that is great news. bertie is the eternal iconic bunny so i knew he would be ok. Very Happy
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Jay wrote:^^ I know, I had collected samples of each day in little bags, labelled, and got them all out for vet to see Laughing He was really laughing, but said that it was much better for him to see them than not see them Very Happy

That is funny, but at least now I know I'm not the only one fixated on the size of bunny poo!!!!!! Laughing

I'm so glad that Bertie's improved.
Smile

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Jay wrote:^^ I know, I had collected samples of each day in little bags, labelled, and got them all out for vet to see Laughing
:lol!:
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Imagine if you got stopped by the police, Jay. How would you explain the little plastic bags filled with pellets!

Honest, officer, it's rabbit poo! Laughing

So glad that Bertie is feeling much better.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fantastic news for Bertie cheers
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Brilliant news about Bertie. So pleased he is well again.
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 am

Fantastic news to read Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3