Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp?

3 posters

Go down

Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp? Empty Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp?

Post by Peanut Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Wave I'm really confused Daphne has a thistle hall hutch with and attached 5"x8" run , she usually spends most of her days upstairs chilling out , I fed her last night and put her veg in the run as usual and her pellets in the bowl upstairs, when i went out to her this morning she was still down stairs all her veg had gone but she hadn't touched her pellets . I moved her water bottle down to her run and she guzzled that so she musn't of had a drink all night I have also moved her pellets downstairs. She has been out in the garden all day today binkying happily and eating as usual so any ideas why she has suddenly stopped using her ramp?

Tamsin x
Peanut
Peanut
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp? Empty Re: Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp?

Post by proudmummy Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi when we first got Johns hutch, he didn't use the ramp so we worried he was stressed from moving hutches and not drinking, as we had put the water up there. A couple of days later he started using it so we didn't worry anymore.

Maybe she just didn't fancy using the ramp - sometimes I don't think Johns ventures upstairs all the time.

I am not a rabbit expert but if she is eating and binkying, then I am sure there is nothing to worry about. However, one of the more expert HH members may be able to help, sure one will come along soon!

xx
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp? Empty Re: Why has she suddenly stopped using her ramp?

Post by senatorvass Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 am

I would say if she is eating and binkying she is probably fine - my guess would be she didnt use her ramp simply to make you worry!! Rabbits enjoy a good dose of torture on their owners.

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanut Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Well I went in to see her this morning and lo and behold she was upstairs!! Thumbs Up I've had my babies for about a year now and I never stop worrying about them , I don't know what i'll be like when I have kids!!!
Peanut
Peanut
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 pm

lol sometimes i think animals worry us more!!
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down