Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2

+7
Jay
Catsknickers
Happy Hoppers
biscuitblossom
Snowy
LilleJente
DixieLuBun
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Empty My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2

Post by DixieLuBun Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes that's right OMG you would have heard me say. She came in with her Dad, Brother and her two kittens of 8 weeks from a previous litter. They were all are the vets on the Tuesday were yes it was confirmed she was pregnant again as her previous owner didn't seperate her Dad from her after their Yes their last litter Hissy . So I now have a bunster of 9 months with her second litter of 6. Just have to see if they all survive. Will up date with pics later my phone not playing with the computer at the minute. They just look like little hairless rats. Bless. Mum is doing well I will just have to update myself on what to do for her to keep her strength up and her health. Any advise welcomed.

Last edited by DixieLuBun on Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Empty Re: My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2

Post by LilleJente Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm

awww bless thats really sad some silly people HBWS

Mega vibes for mum!!
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Empty Re: My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2

Post by Snowy Mon May 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Don't panic!, you will be fine I am sure of that, just let mum look after them, make sure you check the nest every day for any that have gone to the bridge, give mummy green leaf vegetables so as she can make the milk, make sure she has plenty of fresh water and that she can get away from the nest, you know where I am if you need me and good luck Thumbs Up
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Empty U/D with Pics

Post by DixieLuBun Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Here are some pic just taken a minute ago mum and babies are doing well.

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 CIMG1704 Mum named Ammie getting stuck into some greens.

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 CIMG1702 Baby pic 1. Kittens now 7 hours old.

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 CIMG1706 This little one came to say hello HH. xxxxx
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by biscuitblossom Mon May 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Its hard to call them cute when theyre first born don't you think??

I'm sure they will be soon though!

biscuitblossom
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm

They look like little aliens don't they Davina Laughing they often look like they are not even fully formed when born (I guess in many ways they are not though). Give them a few days to get some fluff and then Love.

It looks like Mum is determined to do a stirling job (and why not, she's a dab old hand now :roll) so hopefully if you look after her she will look after the little 'uns. Smile

As for people.....HBWS
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

We intend to look after mum loads and spoil her, just what she deserves bless her. Both me and Megan have the bunny books out and looking how to look after mum. Just want her to get her strength up for the next couple of weeks.

And as for those people that think it great to keep an un-neuted male and female together to go on and let them have more than one litter in 9 weeks just makes me want to screen and cry Mad .
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 am

OMG soooooo cute! Squeeeeeee, can't wait to see these beauties when I get home Love Well done Dawn you are doing a sterling job x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue May 12, 2009 8:59 am

You sound so compassionate to these little ones, it's really heartwarming Smile
I hope they all pull through and poor mum won't have to go through this again, I've never seen pics of babies that small, they're not cute, but they are very gorgeous Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue May 12, 2009 9:46 am

Poor Mum Sad

She is a very pretty bun, I am sure the kits will be too when the fur arrives!

Well done, Dawn
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Tue May 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Up date Mum and Babies all 6 are still doing very well. Mum let me check on her babies for head count and then she got stuck into some fresh spinach. She is doing very well and is a great mum. Love
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed May 13, 2009 10:24 am

Was wondring how they were doing, you are doing a brilliant job and well done, they will oen their eyes on the 10th day so watch out for that,

Keep us posted Thumbs Up
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 pm

I feel like the proud Grandma coz I can't stop watching over them and Mum lets me. So here you are a vid clip of kittens taken yesturday they are just so cute.

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Th_CIMG0029 Love
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by bagpuss Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm

oh blessssssssssssss i want one wait till i show the kids.xxx

bagpuss
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Goodness - so squirmy Very Happy

And those little ears - so cute Love
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu May 14, 2009 3:20 am

Oh my... i can't wait to meet them Love x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Thu May 14, 2009 11:49 am

awwww! well done for what youve done!

i remember the best time when jelly had domino and co was when they were 14 days old, they were so soft !
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Thu May 14, 2009 4:36 pm

They are starting to look cute at last Laughing. I've only had two litters to raise but I did really enjoy the time I had them, and it was a real learning curve for me too.

I did find with both litters some babies struggled to open their eyes and after a certain point you have to do it for them to avoid infection and permenant damage, they should all be open by day 14.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Mon May 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Update photo's of kittens they are now one week old today and all 6 are doing very well, as is mummy. Love

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 CIMG1716

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 CIMG1715

All are starting to get more mobile just can't wait for eyes to open.
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyT Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Okay, now they're cute :luv: The first day or two I think they look like they've arrived too early!! Laughing

Glad mummy is doing well, long may it continue. But honestly, aren't some people idiots Mad
KathyT
KathyT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Wed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm

I had the pleasure of seeing these scrumptious little munchkins both yesterday and today! Love Dawn has done a sterling job and the mum is too gorgeous for words! I think she wants to stay with Dawn!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Wed May 20, 2009 8:52 pm

I think she wants to stay with me as well and be a wonderful wife for Big Bob least I will know she would have no more babies. Will work on OH got 8 weeks to work on him. So with both me and Charlotte on his case he has NO chance. Laughing
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Wed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

I am more than prepared to help you win him over on this one. She totally adores you, I haven't seen anything like it since my Princess babe. You have something too special there.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Empty More Vid Clips

Post by DixieLuBun Wed May 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Sorry People but MORE vid clips of Babies, I've just been a mad woman on MSN to Charlotte as three of babies have just opened their eyes. Woop Woop.

My Foster Bun of One Week has Just Given Birth ..Pics pg2 Th_CIMG0031

Happy Dance
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next