Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

booking mowgli in next week

4 posters

Go down

booking mowgli in next week Empty booking mowgli in next week

Post by nethie Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm

im going to phone vets 4 pets we never been before but i dont like the old vets anymore there prices have shot up to ridiculous amounts, and the vets 4 pets has been recommened especially for rabbits.
since i got him we were told he had moloclussion and told to watch it that was nearly 5yrs ago i modified his diet which helped keep it under some sort ofcontrol but knew it would come the day he's need a dental, last year we were told by old vet they needed doing maybe soon, but mowgli wasnt in pain or showing any signs of distress due to the spurs,he still isnt to be honest but the way he keeps shying from rosie and running away has concerned me they may be bothering him and he doesnt want her messing, so going to book him in and have them checked see if its time to have them done
if he does have a dental shall i keep rosie with him, last time he stayed in vets for half week with bloat rosie fell out with him No

nethie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

booking mowgli in next week Empty Re: booking mowgli in next week

Post by Faunus Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:57 pm

If he is just going in for a dental and the vets can accomodate two buns then I would send them in together. Very Happy Hope it all goes well.
Faunus
Faunus
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.bmdshare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:36 am

He should go to the vets with Rosie even just for his check-up and if he does need a dental they should be admitted together, though post op whilst in recovery they will need to be seperated until he has regained consciousness.

Good Luck Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:25 am

Lots of vibes hun! xxxxx
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nethie Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 pm

thankyou i think they'll ccomodate them both as it is a very big vets compared to their old one, it looks posh in there lol.
one of the nurses already knows about my bunnies as when i went with my cousin with her bunny to be neutered the vet nurse said ohh i seen rosie and mowgli in the paper Laughing

ill take mowgli's big thick bed for him and i need to remind them that my bunnies should have a water bowl and not bottle as they dont know how to use a bottle lol

nethie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down