Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield??

+3
holidayhutch
jan
kitkatmoo
7 posters

Go down

Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield?? Empty Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield??

Post by kitkatmoo Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 pm

I am due to go away for a couple of nights in August and want to board my bunny somewhere I know he will be looked after properly and loved and cared for as I would! I'm reuctant to get a friend to come here & feed him as don't want them to have to andle him to bring him in the house for loves in case he struggles and escapes or gets dropped & injured.

Does anyone know of any bunny boarding facilities in the Sheffield area that I could look into and see if they have space for him etc?? I feel guilty when I'm not here to play with him and want him to be in the best possible hands.
kitkatmoo
kitkatmoo
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield?? Empty Re: Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield??

Post by jan Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm

clicky they even pick up and drop off.used them last year.100% satisfied.
they get busy so you need to phone asap
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield?? Empty Re: Bunny boarding facilities in Sheffield??

Post by holidayhutch Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Aaaaaaaw Hi Barney Bun Bun you look absolutely adorable, cant wait to squish that gorgeous little face and have a snuggle.

Thanks Jan Smile

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatmoo Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 pm

He loves a good face squish! He is grumpy today after his VHD vac Rolling Eyes My OH said Anita knew all about you and him going to stay with you when he saw her today!!
kitkatmoo
kitkatmoo
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsty&Lola Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Barney is going to have a great time at Holiday Hutches! Mine are going to stay for a couple of weeks in September and i'm sure they won't want to come home, they get spoilt Love
Kirsty&Lola
Kirsty&Lola
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 pm

kitkatmoo wrote:He loves a good face squish! He is grumpy today after his VHD vac Rolling Eyes My OH said Anita knew all about you and him going to stay with you when he saw her today!!

Aaaaaw bless him, well grumpy bunnies recovering from nasty vet jab visits definitely deserve extra squishes Hugs Have gone brain dead now though trying to think who Anita is scratch

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Got to book my 2 in when OH gets around to booking some dates at work
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatmoo Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Anita, our vet. My OH seemed to think she knew you from something she said and she seemed to know he was going on his hoildays.... He could have the wrong end of the stick though
kitkatmoo
kitkatmoo
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Just looked on the clicky and Holiday Hutch looks fantastic and the size of those hutches would be to die for they are great. I hope you Bunster has loads of fun on his hols.
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow I looked through the pictures and spotted so many buns that I recognised. It looks like a fabulous set-up and those hutches are amazing. I would certainly use it if it was nearer. Our local dog kennels does do rabbit boarding, but as I can hear them from hear some nights (1/2 a mile away), I don't think the buns would appreciate it!! Shocked
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Awww, You definately wont find a better boarders than Lynne. I ended up with an extra bun when Rhia stayed over though! scratch Seriously, There are very few people I'd be happy to leave Rhia in the care of - but I'd never think twice about leaving her at Holiday Hutches X
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Aaaaaw thanks everyone Embarassed Barney Bun Buns was an absolute sweetheart, so much so I didn't want him to go home, he just adores his cuddles. Have a gorgeous pic of him though Wink

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatmoo Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 pm

And needless to say he had a lovely time! He was very cute the day after we picked him up although he has returned to his grumpy demanding ways Hmmm so you will have to tell me your secret!
kitkatmoo
kitkatmoo
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Just found the remainder of Barneys Burgers in his box, so if he'd like them back just holler and I'll post them for him

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down