Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Moments

+5
Happy Hoppers
Sixer
Jay
ElleyMay
Catsknickers
9 posters

Go down

Magic Moments Empty Magic Moments

Post by Catsknickers Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Do you ever have them? I have had one today and it reminded me of one I had earlier on in the week too. You know the ones, the ones that you can't really put into words, but make you go all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last week I got up for a wee in the night (too much info I know! I go everynight, in the night normally, very annoying) anyway, Nancy my cat always accompanies me. She was laid in the hall and I sat down to scratch her tummy. Ratman was clearly unaware that we were there and I just saw him scamper past the bottom of the stairs, from one room, to the other. It was so sweet, just seeing him going about his business, in the night. It made me go all warm and fuzzy. I can't really explain why, but I hope you know what I am getting at.

Anyway today's magic moment was peering out of Alex's bedroom window to check on the buns this morning. Now normallly I wouldn't do that, cos Alex would be in there, but with him being at uni now, it has become quite the bunny observatory. Anyway, I could see Brian sat in his run and then I noticed another bun. I was shocked. Because Easter never comes out of her nest bit, if she knows I am there, I never see her other than when I have opened the door and she is looking terrified at me. Anyway, this morning, there she was, sat their next to Bri, having a wash and periscoping and generally being a bun. She looked so cute and as ever with Easter, you are struck by how breathtakingly beautiful she is. It was magic. I could watch her just being a bun and she had no idea!

Sorry for rambling, anyway, what are your magic moments!?
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Magic Moments Empty Re: Magic Moments

Post by ElleyMay Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Aw!! I totally know what you mean! I get those moments all the time. It's like I get a nice electric shock through my spine.

This video does it to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCaf9O0QGc
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 am

We just had one, as Paul was going to work, we stood in the lounge and Bertie is sat on the balcony, in the pouring rain, underneath the chair, paws perched on the bit across the bottom, looking bewildered and sooo cute! he's still there now, 10 mins later Laughing

Last night thoough..we were having a standing hug and he picks up Bertrude and circles us for a couple of minutes Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 am

LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove Don't w have the most smashing bunnies!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 am

All bunny moments are magic moments, even Gabriel shredding his poos and scattering them Laughing

I am so thrilled that you have caught Easter being a bunny. How fantastic to see Very Happy
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 pm

I know what you mean with Easter, I stand at the kitchen window and watch Juno in her hutch and as long as I am still she is completely unaware I am watching her.

Equally, the trio's run is directly under my bedroom window so I can stand in the bedroom and watch them in the run. Last week they were sat have a little triangular grooming session and that gave me a little tingle to see, it was so nice that they were all included. Again, I can watch them in their hutch from the kitchen window and sometimes they are just laid in a snuggled bundle of bunny limbs and ears. Love
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Thats so lovely about Easter Charlotte! I so know what you mean about those moments, I think I have them literally every day. Especially watching Rhia just bumble around the garden, and if Im out there busy doing something, and turn around to see Dylan just watching me Love I couldnt ever be without rabbits, theyre special - I really love it when they dont know your watching them, Awww X
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm

We all sound like a right bunch of voyeurs.

I bet the rabbits all call us perverts behind our backs. Laughing
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Laughing Laughing bunnies.I'm just waiting for Briony to follow Connie into the house.shes almost there Love
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Sooz wrote:
I bet the rabbits all call us perverts behind our backs. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I always think this!!!

I felt warm and fuzzy when I looked outside today and saw I HAVE BONDED BUNNIES!!! (but thats a whole different thread!)
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

coco wrote:I felt warm and fuzzy when I looked outside today and saw I HAVE BONDED BUNNIES!!! (but thats a whole different thread!)

cheers now that is good news Very Happy

These fuzzy moments are so lovely to read, I think it's the nature of the animal that makes them so endearing and watchable. Sometimes we just sit and watch him for an hour or two, it's so magical, I feel incredibly lucky and special to be let in on his life - He no doubt thinks we are perverts though Laughing
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 pm

I just love watching mine from the kitchen window. Sometimes Wolfie sits on top of the hutch and stares into the window, even though it is about 40' away. I swear he is watching us!

When my kids were tiny, I used to go into their rooms and look at their faces when they were asleep. They were so cute and adorable and completely at rest. It was magical.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 am

Laughing perverts! We are aren't we! They are at their best when they don't know we are watching. I love how we are all the same, we all get fuzzy by just seeing them being bunnies! Love I love it when my house bunnies just throw themselves down and flop on there sides.... that makes me squeal! (inside obviously, so as not to disturb).
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down