Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie

4 posters

Go down

Eddie Empty Eddie

Post by angelmouse Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Eddie's not really been himself today, normally he runs over to great you or at least stays doing what he's doing (or has since we got him just over a fortnight ago), he's still eating and everything,and fine when you pick him up, or bring him in (come on, he's just climbed up a pile of stuff next to my bed to get on it) but I thinks there is just something not right about him. Looked at his teeth when he was in (and Bindi's to compare) and his seem longer, but still straight, but have ridges across his top incisors (where as Bindi's are shorter, and none ridged - ran fingernail over which she was non to pleased about), his teeth are also slightly brown at the tip.

Any ideas...

If he's still not right in a couple of days, or stops eating etc he's off to the vets, but whilst he still seems happy, fine, eating and pooing etc I'm not going to stress him out.

(Eddie's background - RSPCA stray, not sure how old, roughly a year reckoned, neutered and Vaccinated completly beginning of june, bonded with Bindi (spayed) after 4 weeks, then home to us)

Also - budleia - they shouldn't eat this should they (don't think he has but it is near to their run)
angelmouse
angelmouse
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Eddie Empty Re: Eddie

Post by Becki Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Aww I'm not sure what to suggest except to keep a real close eye on him. Maybe check him really late just in case he goes downhill, so that hes not ill overnight? I'm well impressed that after just two weeks you have managed to notice he isnt himself! Hugs to the furry fella X
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:50 am

You just know when they aren't right don't you. If you have checked him over and can't see anything obvious and he is eating and pooing, then I wouldn't worry too much, just keep a good eye x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Faunus Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Is he OK? I hope so. Very Happy
Faunus