Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out!

+4
Faunus
buddabun
Boblets
coco
8 posters

Go down

Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out! Empty Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out!

Post by coco Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:48 pm

My brother came along with Gerrard (his dog) unexpected, and Oscar was lounging in the house, and he went to chase him Shocked Shocked

luckily, my sisters friend (God bless her) basically saved Oscar from the jaws of death, and grabbed Gerrard and locked him in the bathroom! just imagne a Staffie running riot, when he can smell live food. yea.... Sad

Ive locked Oscar and Hermione away, but im really worrid about Oscar, hes so stressed out. I went in his enclosure to comfort him, and that seemed to get him up a bit, but he's cowering in a corner, looking really ill. Im really worrid about him... he wont even accpet his MOST favorite food, grapes! this is really odd for him, as he would eat a whole vine if he could.

Im so worrid right now, and i cant believe whats just happened, i'm really worrid that this will be too much for Oscie,

what can i do to make him feel more comfortable?

Oscars needing happy vibes!

<<<<<<<<<<<vibes for my baby Sad>>>>>>>>>>>>.
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out! Empty Re: Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out!

Post by Boblets Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh nos!!!!!! VIBES FOR OSCAR!! Poor love!! Sad
Boblets
Boblets
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1096

Back to top Go down

Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out! Empty Re: Omg, Oscar got chased by Gerrard!!! He's V.stressed out!

Post by buddabun Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:54 pm

oh god. i remembner you mentioning this dog before. he is the one who has been "trained to kill" right?!

oh dear.

vibes for oscar and honestly! blood-hungry staffie + frightened bunny = not the best combination!

coco's brother No
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 pm

buddabun wrote:oh god. i remembner you mentioning this dog before. he is the one who has been "trained to kill" right?!

oh dear.

vibes for oscar and honestly! blood-hungry staffie + frightened bunny = not the best combination!

coco's brother No

yea he basically trained him to kill HBWS HBWS HBWS HBWS

hes such a oaf! he deserves to rot! Mad
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:09 pm

he does sound like a bit of a silent Hmmm

can you have words with him? maybe ask him to ring ahead if he's going to bring a hungry dog to scare the **** out of your rabbit?!
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:13 pm

hes a first class tw*t! and hes expecting us to look after the dog when he goes on holiday in september. Im going to tell him in a mo that theres no way Gerrards coming here. Im not going to tell him to ring ahead, im going to tell him to never bring the dog back here again HBWS

the stress has gone to hermione as well. i think they can both smell and hear the dog, and i think Oscars tol her what happened to him,
they are both cowering in the hutch together now Crying or Very sad and she wont accpet grapes either off me! my poor bunbuns Sad
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 pm

poor things. some people really are so inconsiderate.

good on you, stand up to him!
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Faunus Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 pm

I'd try to get them settled back into their normal routine if you can.

I would be so angry Evil or Very Mad I don't blame you at all for not wanting the dog in the house. I also feel very sorry for the dog, but then irresponsible owners are another issue. Rolling Eyes

Hope the buns are OK.
Faunus
Faunus
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.bmdshare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:53 pm

I will, thankfully my brothers only staying until tonight.

this is a taster of how our conversation went today

'dont bring Gerrard here, it stresses out the rabbits' (gritting my teeth to be polite)

'what? no it doesnt, theyre just stupid rabbits'

'no theyre not, im sure theyre more intelligent than Gerrard'

'Gerrard would have them for his dinner'

' Mad Mad Mad well dont bring him here then'

'whatever, your talking sh*t'

'dont contradict me, i know what im talking about Mad Mad '

Mad hes a horrible person. Hes pro hunting, pro fox hunting, pro seal clubbing, pro meat, pro everything im against!!! He's so irresponsoble of his own action. you try telling him that he's feeding the wrong food to his dog (which he is - it has 3% meat in it Shocked ) and he has major selective hearing.

I didnt tell him about us looking after Gerrard, for when he goes on holiday, becuase i was so angry, but my dad did. He told him to put him in the kennels, and he said 'i knew Janak would put up a fuss, so i put him with my friend, and his bulldog' Rolling Eyes thanks for telling us at the last minute you pleb!

rabbits are getting a little calmer though! they seem less stressed, but Oscar is STILL in his hutch. he will not come out of it. I was worrid he would overheat in there, so i put a couple of frozewn water bottles in there! Lets just hope when the dog goes, he will lighten up Smile
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that your brother is being a **** again with this wretched dog. Big hugs to Oscar.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Catswhiskas wrote:Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that your brother is being a **** again with this wretched dog. Big hugs to Oscar.

hes a bum! don't get me wrong, Gerrard is lovely, but its they way my brother has been raising him, The dog dosnt have any company except humans. the only influence on the dog is him, and my brothers flat mate!
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 am

kisses to the bunnehs, cecal poops to your brother!
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca6 Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Hope Oscar and Hermione have calmed back down. Poor buns.
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 pm

ooh, i did forget to update this thread, my apologies!

Basically, i told my brother not to bring Gerrard back, and he got all upset about it, and now he has threatend to never come home ever again. MEH, like it bothers me, or anyone else in my family. we get a call from him once every few months, telling us he's coming down, and then nothing.... so i doubt him never coming down will upset anyone in the house Smile

His problem in the end... all his mail comes here, and he'll never eat home food ever again! Laughing

anyway, Oscar and Hermione got over it very quickly, and i went straight into their normal routine the next day! Thumbs Up I dont think they will see the wrath of Gerrard again!
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Babybunnies4 Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:03 am

Glad they are ok now Very Happy
Babybunnies4
Babybunnies4
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down