Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I actually managed to groom Bruce!

3 posters

Go down

I actually managed to groom Bruce!  Empty I actually managed to groom Bruce!

Post by NSD Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

Today I finally managed to groom Bruce! He fought like crazy but he got about 15 minutes of the furminator. I'm so pleased with myself. Josephine also got some furminator action but she doesn't mind Very Happy

Now I'm one step closer to clipping his nails without help.

Excuse me while I happy dance Smile
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

I actually managed to groom Bruce!  Empty Re: I actually managed to groom Bruce!

Post by KatieB Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am

Well done!

Daisy is a monster for being groomed. When he stayed at uncle Jay's he was really good for him and Jay even showed me how to do it.....back at home, he's having none of it at all! Wriggling, boxing, grunting, stomping and running away.....and Im left wanting a drink.

We have to get a sneaky groom in every now and then when he is enjoying cuddles. As soon as it twigs with him what we are trying to do he's off with a stamp!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

I actually managed to groom Bruce!  Empty Re: I actually managed to groom Bruce!

Post by NSD Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am

Ha ha you can't get anything past Daisy!

Josephine will tolerate it for short periods of time, but once she's decided it's enough, she'll nip me to let me know that no more will be tolerated (and then I have to put her majesty down nicely on the ground). Bruce is just so scared as sooon as anyone picks him up that he goes crazy thrashing and fighting to get away. Poor dumb (and strong) boy Sad
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am

Awww Bruce. He is so lovely.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 am

Well done Nic Thumbs Up Bertie was a dream to groom, but Stewie only likes it if he's on the floor, and I brush his head in between each body brush Laughing
Katieb wrote:Well done!

Daisy is a monster for being groomed. When he stayed at uncle Jay's he was really good for him and Jay even showed me how to do it.....back at home, he's having none of it at all! Wriggling, boxing, grunting, stomping and running away.....and Im left wanting a drink.

We have to get a sneaky groom in every now and then when he is enjoying cuddles. As soon as it twigs with him what we are trying to do he's off with a stamp!
Daisy is such a character Laughing one day.... Wink
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down