Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two's Company

3 posters

Go down

Two's Company Empty Two's Company

Post by Ruffin Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

[b]I can certainly see now why bunnies are better in pairs. I have only had single house buns up till now whilst Jake always seemed very happy and contented and now Ruffin who won’t pair and I look at that now as a shame. Jazz and Fizz have made me look at this in a different light, they are always together grooming playing and lying side by side. Wherever one is you can be sure the other will be right there behind, when they eat it’s just like they have been glued together I sit and watch them eating in the evening I just think it’s so lovely to watch and to know that whatever they have been through before they are safe, well fed and loved now. So sorry to go on about something I am sure that you all already know but it’s new to me. Smile Smile
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Two's Company Empty Re: Two's Company

Post by Jay Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Go on all you like Very Happy It's lovely to hear these stories, wish I was able to accommodate more than one Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:44 pm

It's new to mee too this bunny in pairs thing! I love watching my two eat too, they are so sweet and caring towards eachother...You aren't going on though, it's great to hear you are enjoying your new buns
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down