Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!!

5 posters

Go down

The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!! Empty The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!!

Post by LilleJente Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm

I was wondering if anyone has used this I've just bought some for my Timmy boy - he looses weight sooo badly in the winter and this summer he suffered quite badly for it that I had to bring him inside, however he hates it, they both are outside bunnies through and through - Anyway they had some leaflets at work, and it seemed like it could be something that might help him out, however now that I've got it I have no idea how to get him to eat it Laughing

So basically I'm just curious if anyone has used it, if it works, how they managed to feed it - and do I double the dose for 2 bunnies? Laughing

Last edited by LilleJente on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!! Empty Re: The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!!

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

I've never heard of it before, what is it supposed to do.....scratch
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!! Empty Re: The Fulvic Acid Company.....U/D I like it!!

Post by LilleJente Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Well the leaflet I picked up says.....

The Pet Answer organic complementary feed is well documented for its ability to increase the availability of minerals and micro nutrients. This organic complementary feed maximises the nutrient value of the diet, promotes health, gut condition and wellbeing.

It's during the cold months of winter that our pets, just like you or I, can start to feel the effects of a cold and struggle with sore joints, lameness and a poor immune system. The Pet Answer organic complementary feed supplement is ideal for the overall health of all types of pets and may also help their digestionand it will make them look great too.

When I read it I immediately thought of timmy and how in the summer he couldn't keep his balance to keep clean, and how his coat gets so rough and such bad quality after the winter - I figured I could at least try it

ETA - The tin says on it.....

The Pet Answer organic feed supplement is a convenient 'all-in-one' product and provides a naturally balanced formula designed to prevent and eliminate toxin build up and to improve all areas of animal health. Shocked Hmmm I've no idea, but i feel like if it works, its such a cheap simple way to improve his quality of life.
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate7590 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 pm

OO it sounds interesting!
It would be very useful if it works :]
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 pm

I will certainly be interested to hear if you find it makes any difference to his health at all.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Well I've started it in their food now basically and adding a t-spoon to their pellets each time they get fed and shaking it around so the pellets seem covered in it - so well I'll see if his coat gets any better and if we manage to stay healthy this winter
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Awwww, look what I got...

Dear Kirsty,

Everyone at The Fulvic Acid Company would like to wish you, your family and your pets and very Happy Christmas and a great New Year.

Thank you for your order in 2009 and we look forward to providing you with the best animal feed supplement in the world again in 2010.

Best wishes,

Peter Gouge
07912 390176
www.thefulvicacidcompany.com
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuffers Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 am

Wow, that's really weird, ive just bought some of this stuff off t'internet after a mate recommended it to me. How are you getting on with it?

Tuffers
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:58 am

Well I thought it was about time to update on this, as this last week has been sunny, My lot have been out much more in the runs the last few days.

Well I have no idea what it's done, but Timmy is a bouncing bean - he's kept all his weight on (though missy has gained a bit Embarassed ) and his coast is really healthy and shinny - I still have half the tin left - I literally have coated their pellets in this stuff every time I've fed, and well for me I'm dead pleased, as normally this time of year, timmy is really bad, and for once he's acting like its the middle of summer!!

So I would recommend it if you have bunnies that struggle through the winter - as it seems to give that extra little boost.

I think i might start using it for Fudge and Benji and Isi!!
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuffers Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi all,

thought i'd put my two penneth in about this product too. Ive been giving it to Tuffers now for a while and his coat quickly became super soft and shiny. He is only 8 months old (but the size of small horse!) so he didnt have any condition as such to use the product but doing a bit of research it says that if the coat shines up from him eating something, his insides are nice and shiny too! :o)

Highly recommended.

Tuffers
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 pm

I wonder if it would be any good for some of my oldies?,
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down