Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April

2 posters

Go down

Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April Empty Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April

Post by RWAF Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:11 pm

From Natalie in Midlothian...

Hi folks,

Rabbit Awareness Day / Fundraiser Announcement - Sat 9th April for The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund At Carrington Village Hall (nr Bonnyrigg / Gorebridge, Midlothian)

Can you help out???????????

the day will include :

Watership Down - shown on the big screen - in the afternoon (Thanks to Temple Community Cinema) (times to be confirmed by Tuesday 15th)

-RWAF stand / leaflets (does anyone want to help on the stand - be there to chat to folks) - promoting RWA campaigns.

-Arts n crafts (making bun toys too any materials donated to this would be wonderful - suggestions welcome) -Facepainting -Burns Natural Pet Food Representative -Paws Here Rescue -Gordon Vets Representative -Home Baking / refreshments -Also starring Rowan the jumping bunny!! - With Vivien, Rowan's young owner & trainer who will be avail to talk about rabbit agility, they both competed at the Burgess Premier Small Animal Show.

-Prizes (Canvas print of winning rabbit picture - best bun picture competition offered by Colin Constance photography)

We are trying to make the event really count!!

If you can come along and offer your support BRILLIANT!! - If not there are many ways you can help eg. donations for the arts n crafts - on line donations via just giving - entering the best rabbit picture (wee donation required) pls feel free to email me.

My name is Natalie and I am very passionate regarding rabbit welfare - this is a very important time of the to get the message across!
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-02-07

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April Empty Re: Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm

We have a Hopper Group here in Cornwall Natalie dear and we hold awareness days. The next one is on the 16 Apri at P@h.

Like you I am also very passionate about nubbies and their welfare, as we all are on here.

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April Empty Re: Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April

Post by RWAF Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Jo, have you informed RWAF HQ? We can send out a First Alert to inform people in your area. Either send me the details ros@rabbitwelfare.co.uk or else direct to Anne at hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-02-07

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down