Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted!

4 posters

Go down

More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted! Empty More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted!

Post by Vivi Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 am

Well Im on my Easter holidays from school so Ive got 2 weeks to get Freya and Daisy bonded or I won't be able to until Summer! I did thier first date yesterday which went absolutely brilliantly - Ive never had a first date go so well. They lie down next to each other, eat together, and Daisy grooms Freya. Freya won't ever groom anything ever though she's too hgh maintenance, but Daisy is such a laid back bun I hope this won't be a problem. I have them out now again and hopefully will keep them out for as much of the day as I physically can.

So wish me much luck that they keep going this way! Smile
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted! Empty Re: More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted!

Post by LilyGrace Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Gooood luck! Sounds good Smile x
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted! Empty Re: More bonding - Only 2 weeks to get it sorted!

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Sounding positive. It took Felix ages to agree to groom Wolfie. It did really annoy Wolfie because he is the boss bun - numerous bonking sessions have established that - but Felix just did not GET IT. Laughing Laughing

Fingers crossed these two settle down together.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Awww good luck hun, I hope it goes well.

Daisy is such a special girl, I really hope this works out for you all. x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Bah it was going brilliantly, they'd happily flop next to each other, Daisy would groom her like mad, they'd eat and drink together and then...

Daisy out of nowhere attacks Freya.. Freya is huge compared to her so Daisy lost much fur, took so much to separate them, in the end I had to throw my coat on them... Never seen a bunny fight like it
Sad

If I don't get these two bonded Im gonna have two lone bunnies who don't want to be alone... And if that hapens, I don't know what Ill do..

Very unhappy times.

Ive given them a break and Ill go back to it tomorrow..
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down