Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better.

5 posters

Go down

Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better. Empty Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 am

He's not been himself now since he lost the love of his life on November 5th 2010 and we have tried to bond him with Katie & Koko but sadly he likes Koko but not Katie and we can't really split Katie and Koko up and wouldn't as it's Mum and Daughter, but he's not eating much at the moment either, I think since he lost his girl 'Hope' he has given up, his eyes have lost that sparkle and there is just a sadness about him so I thought perhaps a vet visit and a health check may be in order just in case it's something else but at the moment I think he is still grieving Sad

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue May 24, 2011 3:23 am; edited 4 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better. Empty Re: Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better.

Post by KatieB Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 am

I hope he is okay hun, poor little boy.

How sad that he i s missing her so much, bless him.

Please give him a cuddle from me x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better. Empty Re: Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better.

Post by Jay Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am

Oh bless him Sad I hope it goes ok, he's in the best hands Hugs
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Mike taken Kenzo to vets / UPDATE 'Dental'/Much better. Empty Needs Dental and a Girlfriend.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Kenzo back at vets next Wednesday for a dental and she also think's he could be grieving still for Hope and needs a girl, we are going to get Barry the Bun sorted out hopefully with Katie and Koko and then we will look for a special Lionhead girl who is gentle and want's a quiet life with Kenzo.
At the moment we haven't the space till we bond a trio, but will do our best to make our sad boy happy again. Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Fri May 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh kenzo Sad sure he doesnt want to come and live with us? He could take his pick of one of my young ladies? Im sure they love ewoks as much as i do Wink Do u have links with ur local rescues maysie and they look out for a chilled lady ewok, is that how it works? X
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Felix&Willow wrote:Oh kenzo Sad sure he doesnt want to come and live with us? He could take his pick of one of my young ladies? Im sure they love ewoks as much as i do Wink Do u have links with ur local rescues maysie and they look out for a chilled lady ewok, is that how it works? X

We shall find one we got our last girl from Tameside rescue in Manchester. Or they may be one on the rabbit forums but we must get Barry sorted with the girls first as we need space for an extra bunny. Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 pm

22 is a nice round number... Or 25.. Wink
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri May 20, 2011 4:01 pm

This is so sad, I hope he finds another friend he likes soon.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Felix&Willow wrote:22 is a nice round number... Or 25.. Wink

It will be Tuckerbunny 22 Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 20, 2011 5:31 pm

a pretty little ewok somewhere is about to strike it lucky.

Hope his dental goes okay, give him a cuddle from us x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat May 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Are his little teethies OK love? Please let us know.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 24, 2011 3:25 am

jolovesbunnies wrote:Are his little teethies OK love? Please let us know.

Hugs

Jo xx

He goes to the vet's on Wednesday (25th May) to have a dental I'm so worried that the stress of it all again he will stop eating as it upset him when he was last there for a check up.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue May 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Thinking of you love and will be with you in spirit. Hope all goes well.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down