Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

+9
gentl
KatieB
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fall3n-ang3l
JoeyBunsMum
Dotdot
Sue_pawz
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) Empty Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Henry has not come out of his indoor hutch for his breakfast and that is not like him as he loves his food, he's a dental bun and we think he may need a dental check up and he is due at the vet's Wednesday for a check up as you can imagine I am now very paranoid about dentals.

Poorly Henry

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) 30-4-12002

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 7 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) Empty Re: Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Oh dear. Major vibes for Henry *nose rubs*

You guys really do deserve a break from all this Sad
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) Empty Re: Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

Post by Dotdot Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Lots of vibes for Henry, please keep up updated with how he is through the day.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Sue_pawz wrote:Oh dear. Major vibes for Henry *nose rubs*

I agree. Sending loads of vibes for Henry Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 pm

JoeyBunsMum wrote:

I agree. Sending loads of vibes for Henry Hugs

also agree,got everything crossed for you Maysie
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:14 pm

We have also got Kenzo not eating again but I didn't like to say as I don't think anybody would believe us, it just never ends Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Sad Of course I believe you Hugs I feel so bad for you guys, I wish I could help. If you want some company at all I could always whizz down the A1 some time.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Sue_pawz wrote: Sad Of course I believe you Hugs I feel so bad for you guys, I wish I could help. If you want some company at all I could always whizz down the A1 some time.

You are very welcome to call anytime Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Of course we believe you, I wish some good luck would come your way, I really do.
Come on Kenzo, please eat up!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Sending lots and lots and lots of vibes your way. Hope the little guy is ok x
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:30 pm

I am sending lots of love to you both, we all understand here how worried you are.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Oh maysie, I cannot believe the luck you are having you must me emotionally exhausted!

I'm sending my love and millions of vibes for your boys and lots of love and cuddles for you and mike. Xxxxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Oh Maysie! Hugs Sending MEGA nom nom vibes for the handsome Henry. Love I know you must be apprehensive but Henry is a bigger bun(isn't he?) and would tolerate things better. Hugs to you and a gentle nose touch to your handsome boy.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Any improvement with either of them Maysie?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Henry seemed a bit more brighter but still has not eaten which is very unlike him, Mike is just going to syringe feed him, Kenzo hasn't moved from where he has been sat all morning nor eaten, we have given him meds in case he has tummy ache but he does this and then he will suddenly eat I don't think he realises how worried we get about him.

We are forever checking them all, making sure that Jamie is ok and giving her cuddles, Henry and his partner Sox are both dental buns but have not needed a dental for ages and I just wonder if Henry's problem is a dental one, our vet is off till Wednesday and no doubt if it is a dental he will be in Thursday morning and I shall be walking the floor with worry. I'm already checking to see if they can lift their heads up when they come home from dentals as it is after Pud.

It's Henry and Sox's Birthady tomorrow as well they will be 5 years old but they could be older we don't know as they are rescue buns

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Lots and lots of vibes for both Henry and Kenzo Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Maysie, you must never hesitate to ask for a bit of support from us - you work so hard looking after these bunnies that if we can make you feel a bit better by writing a few words on the internet, please give us the opportunity to do so. I know how tough it is to have two poorly at the same time, it feels like four times the work and worry. You don't need to feel like you are fighting the battle on your own. And if you ever post up saying 'could really do with some help here', I bet there would be at least two or three people in their cars and on their way to you before the ink dried (so to speak). You and Mike do such a fantastic job with all of your bunnies Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:18 pm

I need to have words with these bunnies. Right Tuckerbunnies - You all need to stop being poorly and worrying your lovely Mummy & Daddy like this and us hoppers for that matter. Right then no more poorly bunnies. That goes for everyones bunnies.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

mega vibes for henry and kenzo and wishes for you and mike to get a rest from bunnies being poorly Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Come on boy, Mum & Dad are worried enough already!

Sending vibes to all of you Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Sparky wrote:Lots and lots of vibes for both Henry and Kenzo Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Maysie, you must never hesitate to ask for a bit of support from us - you work so hard looking after these bunnies that if we can make you feel a bit better by writing a few words on the internet, please give us the opportunity to do so. I know how tough it is to have two poorly at the same time, it feels like four times the work and worry. You don't need to feel like you are fighting the battle on your own. And if you ever post up saying 'could really do with some help here', I bet there would be at least two or three people in their cars and on their way to you before the ink dried (so to speak). You and Mike do such a fantastic job with all of your bunnies Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Seconded!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Dispatching a Haremail Squadron with naval back up delivering megatons of GET WELL, STAY WELL & NOM NOM vibes for Kenzo, Henry and all the Tuckerbunnies! Love Then flybys of the rest of the HH bunnies with vibe top ups!
Hugs for Mike and Maysie with nose touches for the buns. Then Hugs fo all the HH peeps and nose touches for the buns.

(\ (\
(=' x')
(,('')('') OK You Bunnies, Piggies and all Fellow Pets.....It's time to be healthy and not worry your Moms and Dads! Eat right and exercise!
Thumper
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 01, 2012 1:48 am

Sparky wrote:Lots and lots of vibes for both Henry and Kenzo Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Oh Bless you Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) Empty UPDATE 1:54 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 am

Henry

Has had his meds and a tummy rub and he seem's a bit brighter tonight, ate his tea with Sox but will still be going to the vet's on Wednesday

Kenzo

No change I'm afraid, he has been very lethargic all day and not eaten his greens but had a few pellets, Mike decided to syringe feed him and also took his blood glucose levels which were 8. If he is no better tomorrow he may be going to the vet's as well.

Took these photos of Henry tonight and don't you think he has a look of Lucy Rose Smile

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) 30-4-12005

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) 30-4-12006

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) 30-4-12007

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) 30-4-12009

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) 30-4-12010

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue May 01, 2012 5:11 am

Henry Love is just gorgeous! His expression in the first one is like the one Thumper gives me sometimes. I just want to cuddle Henry. Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 am

oh i love henry he is so fab give him a cuddle from me Love Love Love
certainly a lucy rose look about him.
extra vibes for kenzo and henry Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum