Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruffin is crackers

5 posters

Go down

Ruffin is crackers Empty Ruffin is crackers

Post by Ruffin Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm

[b]We have about 6 bowls of water spread around the house for Ruffs some plain water others flavoured with apple juice orrange juise pinaple juice etc to encorage her to drink more as the vet sujested but she still wont drink. This afternoon I have been cleaning out my fish (they just wont stay still to have there teeth done though) as usual I manage to splash water all over the floor look round and yes Ruffs is licking up the splashes No Next time I go in morrisons I will have a look see if they do cartons of fresh fish poo juice she is crackers Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Ruffin is crackers Empty Re: Ruffin is crackers

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 pm

They make me laugh rabbits, when I'm sat doing all the feeds Pud our butterfly lop always begs and I give him a couple of cabbage leaves which he takes under the table to eat. When I finish all the feeds and I sweep up when I go to get the dust pan theres Pud rooting through the pile of swept up bits of cabbage and celery and the odd Pud poop and I say 'Pud you can't be that greedy for food'. They always seem to want to eat or play with what you don't want them to Laughing Laughing
Ruffin sounds a little character Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 pm

ewwww thats yucky Ruffin!! Why do they always like dirty water and never clean lol. Well luckily my rabbits love clean water but the cats oh no it has to be a bit mucky before they drink it.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Ewwww thats disgusting! Its like when she would only eat stolen hay, perhaps these things taste sweeter somehow when they are not meant to be hers!

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 pm

They always want to eat the 'bad' stuff ie when you clean the cage out (well in Joey's case the cage is his toilet, as he sleeps, eats & lives outside it Smile ) he always wants to eat the hay thats covered in poo and pee that you're shoveling into a bag! Or eat out've the dustpan Rolling Eyes

Last edited by JoeyBunsMum on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:27 pm

JoeyBunsMum wrote:They always want to eat the 'bad' stuff ie when you clean the cage out (well in Joey's case the cage is his toilet, he sleeps, eats, lives outside it Smile ) he always wants to eat the hay thats covered in poo and pee that you're shoveling into a bag! Or eat out the dustpan Rolling Eyes

That is so true and if there is a place that you block off as you don't want them to go there usually for their safety they will do all they can to try and get to that place and keep going back to it....they are like norty children at times Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh yes! It's all the more exciting when it's blocked off Laughing I remember our previous bun was a tinker for doing that. We'd blocked off the gap between the washer and the cupboard so he couldn't get behind (so we thought) but he managed to jump over somehow and get behind - not good. Aside from burrowing a rather large hole in the wall, he couldn't get back out himself. To this day I don't know how he managed it...

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down