Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible spat between willow and felix

3 posters

Go down

Possible spat between willow and felix  Empty Possible spat between willow and felix

Post by Felix&Willow Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:11 am

There is fur in the run this morning. Hmph!

Must have been about 6 wks since i saw willow pull a bit of fur from felix, and they have been loved up ever since. They have a great relationship, willow is bulshy, though its felix that is always nudging willow to be groomed, which willow does thoroughly. Felix flops on her own and willow forces in nxt to her. Felix doesnt really recipricate, if willow insists felix might give her the odd lick whilst she is grooming herself. I get the impression that willow adores felix, and felix just tolerates willow.

I gave them a thorough check over and groom last night, and i use the same brushes on all 3, i wonder whether making them smell of rory has set them off? Though in the mnth i have had rory i only sterilised the brushes for the first couple of wks incase rory was carrying something, and he was dirty and smelly.

Rory sprayed yasmin up her bare leg last night too - these hormonal rabbits are driving me bonkers!
(rory is looking at me in a romantic way and honking- ur all nymphamaniacs, go eat hay! Play with your darn toys!) Smile
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Possible spat between willow and felix  Empty Re: Possible spat between willow and felix

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 am

After years of happy marriage my Lily and Sandy still have ding dongs and I find fur (usually Sandys) in the enclosure. Blooming rabbits ey! Hopefully when the hormones subside a bit so too will the spats! But you never know with these buns.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Possible spat between willow and felix  Empty Re: Possible spat between willow and felix

Post by Felix&Willow Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 am

Thats good to know, im not going to over react like i did last time, i hope if willow started it (id bet money on it) felix pulled fur back! They are both fine, neither has any bald patches or is subdued- hopefully felix got her back. Willow is bulshy but insecure in many ways, felix is quietly confident- before the hormones kicked and willow morphed into a demon, i always thought felix would be dominant - we shall see! I might have felix in on her own tonight for a bit of fuss for a while, she gets the least attention really as im either battling with willow or investing time in rory. Also felix is yasmins love bun, and yas misses her living in the house Smile
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 am

Aw bless. She might really enjoy some one on one time. Don't worry it will settle. I guess buns who live together bicker just like humans do. I like to think Lily and Sandy argue over the washing up but alas it is down to Sandy's constant advances Laughing
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Gloria and Wolfie had the occasional spat too and I would find a clump or two of fur. It was usually short-lived and quickly forgotten.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down