Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun.

+2
Catsknickers
Tuckerbunnies
6 posters

Go down

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. Empty Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:13 pm

We started in May but with having so much to do in a day we have to bond when we can and so we are still bonding Nethie boy Chudleigh Flint with Nethie Cross girl Jamie the Chocolate bun. Jamie is still playing hard to get yet they have been out in a run together in the garden and we put them in the bunny room (which is like another kitchen at the back of the garage where we check and weight and brush the buns) for bonding sessions and there has been no fighting at all yet and Chuds has washed her face many times but Jamie will not wash his.
I took the photo's below yesterday Smile
Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11001

Look at Jamie! it's like 'I don't wish to look at him' Laughing
Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11003

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11004

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11005

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11006

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11007

"I love Jamie Daddy"
Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11008

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11010

Jamie.
Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. 13-7-11011

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. Empty Re: Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun.

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:17 pm

ThEy make such a gorgeous pair Love
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun. Empty Re: Still Bonding Chudleigh Flint & Jamie the Chocolate Bun.

Post by KatieB Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Awww i love how they are nuzzling into Mike. They are such a lovely couple - I really hope that they settle into marital bliss soon.

Come on Jamie - stop playing hard to get - Chuds is a looker!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:07 pm

That Nethies for you, unpredictable, cantankerous but totally lovely. Love

Hope she stops being a prat soon. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 pm

NickieM wrote:That Nethies for you, unpredictable, cantankerous but totally lovely. Love

Hope she stops being a prat soon. Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Jamie, there comes time when we have to accept what we are offered, its a harsh reality that not all of us get a knight in shinning armour. Chudleigh may be set in his ways, cantankerous, and listen to simon or garfunkal, but we cannot have it all. Sometimes the 'gratefull' ones are worth a go, take it from me Jamie, you might be pleasently surprised Wink
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Actually Chudleigh Flint is in to Bon Jovi and Jamie quite likes Adele Very Happy

We are so tempted to build up their new big hutch put it in the place of Jamie's smaller hutch and just plonk them together but Jamie is a little different when she's in her indoor hutch and play pen she then is 'grumpy' and is quick to let little Chuds know when he pops out of his play pen across from her's to go and see her that it's HER HOME with a lunge and a grumble at him!!!

So don't know what to do scratch

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Well if she is listening to Adele that explains it all, as great as her songs are, they are a bit on the 'deep' side and some days its not healthy to dwell on the lyrics of Adele Jamie!

Its a tough one, anyone else you could shimmy round so they were on new territory? I admire her independance - I wonder if you will notice a change in Chudleigh when they are permanatley together - maybe his stroppy ways will be resolved by the love of a good women?! Very Happy
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Felix&Willow wrote:Well if she is listening to Adele that explains it all, as great as her songs are, they are a bit on the 'deep' side and some days its not healthy to dwell on the lyrics of Adele Jamie!

Its a tough one, anyone else you could shimmy round so they were on new territory? I admire her independance - I wonder if you will notice a change in Chudleigh when they are permanatley together - maybe his stroppy ways will be resolved by the love of a good women?! Very Happy

Jamie sometimes listens to Pink Laughing

No Chuds will still be as grumpy as ever he's a Nethie!, we got Nethie Roly a nice little Nethie girl and he still attacks my leg when I go in their pen as if to say 'get out' and yet he is so happy now with her Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Nethies seem to have a reputation for being strong characters dont they! Are most lionheads soppy things like Rory? Are mini lops stroppy little things too?

Jamie should be sure not to copy Pinks language - or to whisper the f word only - although I often find swearing big and quite clever, it is not becoming on such a small bunny Wink
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 pm

they are both beautiful! Love Love
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down