Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I have some Vibes please for Katie/ UD Rushed to Vets

+9
JoeyBunsMum
fall3n-ang3l
Corrina
Velvet.Tears
Thumper2001
Lil & Ron's Mum
KatieB
Josie
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

May I have some Vibes please for Katie/ UD Rushed to Vets  - Page 2 Empty Re: May I have some Vibes please for Katie/ UD Rushed to Vets

Post by KatieB Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm

how is she this evening?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

May I have some Vibes please for Katie/ UD Rushed to Vets  - Page 2 Empty Re: May I have some Vibes please for Katie/ UD Rushed to Vets

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Katieb wrote:how is she this evening?

She seems brighter and she is eating but Mike is going to take her to our vets tomorrow and let her have a look at her as we are a bit worried, what a day it's been i'm quite down with it all and tonight Ruby and Charlie have had a fight and Charlies eye was bleeding, the worry never ends Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

You are really going through the mill sweetheart, please let us know what the vet says.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

May I have some Vibes please for Katie/ UD Rushed to Vets  - Page 2 Empty Katie update...Tuesday

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Our vet said that Katie has not had or got a blockage she may have just had a touch of tummy ache and she has to go back for a check up next week.

Pud the good news! his ear is doing brilliant, bad news! he has to stay on his ear drops, ear cleanser and 6 day injections for another 6 months Shocked

Mike
(Maysie has been up all night and quite ill so she is having a well earned rest but made sure
that I updated you)

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:19 pm

I am so pleased that it is nothing serious and I bet you are exhausted, There is nothing worse than worrying over a baby.

Lots of love

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

6 months! Goodness me!

Im glad to hear that Katie is feeling better - bless her heart.

So much bunny worry for you both recently, I know how physically and mentally exhausting it can be.

I really hope Maysie is okay. Please give her my love!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Well my loves, I think you all deserve a holiday. Please give her a nose rub from me too

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Wishing both Maysie and Katie well Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2