Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

+17
Big Ears
Sue_pawz
icedancer
NickieM
FluffSlave
Dotdot
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fiver
marleyNfriends
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
Sparky
KatieB
wizbit
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Empty Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 am

We always check the buns before we go to bed and Mike checked Enya and she was inside her indoor cage flat out and
shaking she has also got very bad diarrhea and hasn't eaten anything so he has rang the emergency vet and just
gone now with her at 3:00 am.
Enya is a tiny Netherland Dwarf and she lives with Roly, Mike has taken Roly with Enya as well to keep her warm and calm,
she has never been ill before and we are really worried Sad

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am; edited 7 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Empty Re: Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

Post by gentl Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 am

Hugs Maysie! Hugs I'm here. Sending all the Haremail Squadrons full of vibes and prayers for the wee Enya. Love I'm glad the Emergency Vet will see her NOW. As you said, she's the usually quite the healthy little lady. You should hear the sonic booms shortly! Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Empty Re: Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:54 am

Mike has just text me and the vet think's Enya has just tummy ache, if it wasn't for the diarreah Mike wouldn't have rushed her there at this time in a morning but better to be safe than sorry, you just never know .

I can relax a little now as I have been so worried.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 am

gentl wrote:Hugs Maysie! Hugs I'm here. Sending all the Haremail Squadrons full of vibes and prayers for the wee Enya. Love I'm glad the Emergency Vet will see her NOW. As you said, she's the usually quite the healthy little lady. You should hear the sonic booms shortly! Hugs

Thank You Holly Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:58 am

Yes, time to relax Maysie. She's such a tiny thing, you can't take chances.
Enya, Wee Nethie Clan of Tuckerbunnies! Love Her name is bigger than she is!

Hope you and Mike can get some sleep now!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 am

gentl wrote:Yes, time to relax Maysie. She's such a tiny thing, you can't take chances.
Enya, Wee Nethie Clan of Tuckerbunnies! Love Her name is bigger than she is!

Hope you and Mike can get some sleep now!

I'm wide awake now and Mike is on his way home and we have to be up soon again it's not worth going to bed but we will have to Sleep

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:05 am

Yes, I can see by the time difference. I hope you get some rest. You certainly deserve it!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by wizbit Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 am

Oh bless little Enya. How is she this morning?

wizbit
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 am

Vibes for Enya. Diarrhoea is such a scary thin in bunnies. Hope she recovers fast and doesn't stress you out too much Maysie. Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 am

Oh goodness - bless her heart!

What a nightmare!

Sending her lots of vibes and hoping she is okay this morning x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Empty Update 10:34 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

Enya seems much better this morning just a little tired like us all, she's sat on her heat pad in her indoor home at the moment and we are keeping an eye on her. With her shaking so much last night we thought she had gone into shock like Chudleigh use to do, I think you worry even more when they are so tiny.

Mike is going to give her some Doralyte this morning and that should help her.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm glad she is feeling a little better - us buns do pick our timing, don't we? Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm glad Enya is better. Sweet 'lil thing she is! Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Empty UPDATE 3:33 pm Sunday.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Enya is not good, she is still flat out on the floor and has not eaten Mike is going to syringe feed her in a moment and give her fluids , she still has a really dirty bottom and seems quite lethargic but the shaking and diarreah has stopped.

For the Newbies, this is Enya.

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Enya005

Mike was cleaning her bottom and her little legs were shaking so much he had to put her down Bless her.

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Enya004

All clean now and had her medicine.

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Enya011

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Enya010

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Sending you more get well vibes enya xxxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh no,

I recognise that first pose with tum held to the floor. Bruce does it occasionally and he gets metacam pumped straight into him and normally it does the trick. But if definitely means that he has a sore belly.

More vibes for Enya Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Massives vibes sent for Enya Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Top-up vibes for Enya Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I hope Enya is feeling better soon Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone Empty UPDATE 8:48 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:56 pm

There's no change and she has started shaking again so we have made an indoor cage up in the front room and put some vet bed and a heat pad in and some hay and pellets and water and moved her in to that along with Roly as we need to keep her nice and warm, still not eating by herself and still very lethargic. We have her on Metacam, Meloclopramride and zantac.

I'm really worried about her Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh noo! I tried to reply earlier on, but i was on my way to work and my phone was playing up. Sending more vibes for little Enya though. I hope she picks up soon, what causes the shaking?
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:02 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:Oh noo! I tried to reply earlier on, but i was on my way to work and my phone was playing up. Sending more vibes for little Enya though. I hope she picks up soon, what causes the shaking?

Pain sadly Sad but we have given her more meds

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Has she passed any better poo since she had the diarrhea, Maysie?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Sparky wrote:Has she passed any better poo since she had the diarrhea, Maysie?

Not diarrhea but little soft and very stinky poo now Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I think I'd be more worried if she was not passing anything at all, but it is quite concerning that she's still quite unwell after this amount of time and meds. If something she had eaten had upset her, you would expect her to be feeling a bit better by now.

I might be paranoid, but after our experience with Mrs D, I'd be inclined to get her in for an x-ray just to make sure nothing is going on inside which might be sorted out if it is caught early enough (although that was not the case with Mrs D anyway, we could have saved her some pain Sad )
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next