Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets

4 posters

Go down

Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets Empty Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets

Post by RWAF Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm

People in the Odstock area of Wiltshire should be aware that there have been thefts of guinea pigs, rabbits and poultry from gardens recently. These thieves are determined and have been known to break padlocks to get into enclosures.

Please ensure that your pets are safe. Lock them up securely, or bring them indoors. Plant prickly shrubs around your garden perimeter, fix wobbly trellis to the top of the fence or wall ( the police have said in the last that this is a good deterrent), attach picker strips ) meant to deter cats) to the tops of fences/walls and gates.
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-02-07

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets Empty Re: Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Thank you for the warning even though I am not in Wiltshire. I have a house bunny too, but it is still best to be aware of these things.

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets Empty Re: Odstock, Wilts -Thieves stealing pets

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

How heartbreaking for the owners. Chills me to the bone.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm

what on earth?! surely this has to be a new low for thieves!! how bonkers!! bit of barbed wire i say!!!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down