Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Thumper is really clever until

+3
Sue_pawz
lizzi_b
Thumper2001
7 posters

Go down

I think Thumper is really clever until Empty I think Thumper is really clever until

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:22 pm

She is confronted with a door. She just doesn't get them at all! She just can't seem to comprehend that i can't open the door with her little butt placed in front of it.

Well... This morning Sad She was sitting behind the kitchen door, and I opened it Sad

I didn't appear to hurt her and she was totally fine afterward but I've felt awful about it all day.

My poor baby! What a bad bunny-mummy Crying or Very sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

I think Thumper is really clever until Empty Re: I think Thumper is really clever until

Post by lizzi_b Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

haha Laughing Buttons does that too, thankfully he does it behind the glass door so i can see him and i keep having to say move you muppet, i will cuddle you when i can get in!!! i think rabbits are generally cleaver, apart from with doors!!! they don't seem to understand them at all!!! Laughing

Don't feel bad though, how are you supposed to know he is right behind the door!?
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

I think Thumper is really clever until Empty Re: I think Thumper is really clever until

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh dear! Silly bunny! My cat Gizmo seems to forget how to use the cat flap every day, so we've started posting him through it every morning when he looks confused. He's not very bright...

It is awful when your pets get underfoot or something, they have ways of making you feel guilty!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

You're not a bad bunny mummy - the furries do some flippin' daft things
sometimes. I know it's hard not to feel awful, I half sat on our bridge bun Barney after he'd crept up on me just as I was about to sit down on the rug and I was in tears. As long as she's ok I'm sure some cuddles and rubs will help Very Happy

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks guys. I feel a bit better about it now, thanks to you guys and having spent some time with her (was at work all day).

If was just her little face, all 'whoa, what happened there' Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Glad Thumper is ok Very Happy

Flora had that much trouble with cat flap into run i had to take magnetic piece off it so she could open it Laughing
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I bet you felt worse than she did hun!

Silly bun x x x

Please give her a cuddle from me x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I bet she was exploiting it in the hope of a mahoosive treat in way of consolation! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down