Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home

+5
Josie
lizzi_b
fall3n-ang3l
jolovesbunnies
marleyNfriends
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Empty Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Im off to waste some money Laughing

Going to treat the bunnies to something new, but i dont know what! I seem to have everything, or similar versions of everything!! Shocked Embarassed

Has anyone seen anything quite good in there, or have anything to reccomend. Id love a plush cat/dog bed, but im not sure they woud use it.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Empty Re: Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

It is great buying things for the bunnies isn;t it?- please let us know what you choose love.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Empty Re: Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home

Post by fall3n-ang3l Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

if your going to buy a bed,i would buy as cheap as poss' just incase they trash it,the only thing i would like to buy is them crunchy tunnels (i think they can eat them as well) other than that,i would look online at shops,ive found loads of interesting things Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

I bought one of those blue rectangular cosy bed things from P@H and Buttons loves going in it but sadly prefers to use it as a toilet!!! Rolling Eyes I hope if you get one your bunnies are a bit smarter than mine!!! Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:I bought one of those blue rectangular cosy bed things from P@H and Buttons loves going in it but sadly prefers to use it as a toilet!!! Rolling Eyes I hope if you get one your bunnies are a bit smarter than mine!!! Laughing

Flopsy had one of those bunny beds and loved it Very Happy he used to lay in it for hours in his hutch watching the world go by Very Happy

Unfortunately when we got his bridge bunny Jem she ripped it apart within a week No

Bought a few different types which Flopsy again has loved but now Flora shreds them instead Shocked Laughing

Poor Flopsy misses out cos his wifeys dont approve Rolling Eyes Laughing
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Flo uses soft beds as litter trays and Bruce rips them up. I think as humans we have this idea of a nice cosy place to sleep but rabbits haven't cottoned on to that idea yet. These days the buns sleep on the rug on the table on a jtue mat on the floor or on a dining room chair or on the carpet in front of the tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:if your going to buy a bed,i would buy as cheap as poss' just incase they trash it,the only thing i would like to buy is them crunchy tunnels (i think they can eat them as well) other than that,i would look online at shops,ive found loads of interesting things Laughing
The thing about pets as home is...nothing is really cheap! Laughing
Josie wrote:
lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:I bought one of those blue rectangular cosy bed things from P@H and Buttons loves going in it but sadly prefers to use it as a toilet!!! Rolling Eyes I hope if you get one your bunnies are a bit smarter than mine!!! Laughing

Flopsy had one of those bunny beds and loved it Very Happy he used to lay in it for hours in his hutch watching the world go by Very Happy

Unfortunately when we got his bridge bunny Jem she ripped it apart within a week No

Bought a few different types which Flopsy again has loved but now Flora shreds them instead Shocked Laughing

Poor Flopsy misses out cos his wifeys dont approve Rolling Eyes Laughing
Poor Flopsy! Laughing Marley likes his cosy beds, but Dolly likes to shred them too lol. Skye doesnt have any, because shes a digger/shredder. I did get her a grassy cave/nest thing, which she likes to sit in and dig Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 pm

I didnt get a bed in the end, theyre just too expensive. Things are quite over priced IMO.

I got Skye a veg play patch, i guess when shes feeling better, it wont last long! I got everybunny some carrot patch crunchies - they wont be pleased if i run out! and some Alfalfa king Timothy hay Smile It looks nice and green and stalky Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Awwwww - lucky buns!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Katieb wrote:Awwwww - lucky buns!

Yes they are VERY lucky - I had no idea the timothy hay was about £8 a bag!!! Laughing and im very allergic to it. Rolling Eyes
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Flopsy & Flora have one of those nest/bed things Rolling Eyes

Its been there a week and only 1 side of it is missing so far Laughing
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Josie wrote:Flopsy & Flora have one of those nest/bed things Rolling Eyes

Its been there a week and only 1 side of it is missing so far Laughing

ROFL Skyes had hers ages, she just likes to dig in it though, so its lasted a lot longer.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh Flora chews, chews and chews some more Rolling Eyes

Just wish i could get them something comfy to snuggle up in during the winter they wont eat Laughing guess it'll be another fleece blanket Thumbs Up
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Josie wrote:Oh Flora chews, chews and chews some more Rolling Eyes

Just wish i could get them something comfy to snuggle up in during the winter they wont eat Laughing guess it'll be another fleece blanket Thumbs Up

Bruce eats those as well HBWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh my 2 have a little nibble and scratch them but am sure if i fold them in 2 and put them on hutch floor it will keep them a bit warmer during the winter Rolling Eyes

They also have upstairs carpeted and have a thermal insulated hutch cover Laughing
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 am

Laughing

They really dont apreciate our efforts, do they! Ive decided to get correx to cover the top shelf and put loads of hay up there. Theyre also getting one of those run shelters in the playhouse filled with hay and if i can stretch to it, a nice big piece of vet bed Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 am

your right,p@h is so expensive,thats why when i find something i like,i always shop around on the net first Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 am

I must have a real snuggle bun who Loves his beds/flop out comforts! He has no inclination to shred or tiddle in his snuggle spaces, although went through a phase of tiddley on his fleecie cushion... No

here is a collection of the little Fudge enjoying his home comforts:

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Image0444

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Image0365

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Image0354

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Image0317

Good toys/beds/"stuff" from pets at home Image0253
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Oh my, Fudge and those pics are absolutely gorgeous Love

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 pm

What lovely bunny pics, I loce the one of him on his side, that is one happy relaxed bun. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh Fudge Love How gorgeous is he!? I esp love the 2nd one Very Happy xxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:I love the one of him on his side, that is one happy relaxed bun.

He is quite good at that position-think it is his fave! He has been poorly recently and quite on edge but we are now getting happy bunny flops again, and even a binky! Thumbs Up
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

omg fudgesmummy,them pics are amazing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Aw what a happy snuggly Fudge Love

His piccies are gorgeous Thumbs Up
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Awww! Bless fudge, how cute Love

Thumper likes to have a snooze in her bed too Smile

She has 3, one she nibbles, one she often falls out of (therefore she doesn't see it often) and her fav one she sleeps in. She looks do cute sleeping in it zzzzzzzzzzz
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next