Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you've lost the plot when...

+5
Jay
Sharky87
Josie
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
9 posters

Go down

You know you've lost the plot when... Empty You know you've lost the plot when...

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 pm

I've been getting all excited since I ordered some hay sample packs and plantain fromthe Hay Experts, and it has arrived today, yay Very Happy
I was tearing the bags open with excitement and anticipation like a goon!
Joey seems to be liking the Oat and Barley hay and the brown paper bags Rolling Eyes Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

You know you've lost the plot when... Empty Re: You know you've lost the plot when...

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Laughing

Don't worry, you are not alone - I always get excited when i order stuff for thumper Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

You know you've lost the plot when... Empty Re: You know you've lost the plot when...

Post by Josie Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:51 pm

If i order online i usually take box into back garden to open it Embarassed

I think the buns will be as excited as me Rolling Eyes

I unpack, they sleep ROFL
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharky87 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Haha, same here! Very Happy Every time I buy something for them I'm the one who's excited. It looks like they dont give a ****.. or maybe they pretend like it, and then they go bananas when I'm not there.... hmmmm...
Sharky87
Sharky87
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Laughing Love it Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Josie wrote:If i order online i usually take box into back garden to open it Embarassed

I think the buns will be as excited as me Rolling Eyes

I unpack, they sleep ROFL

This sounds about right. I think Joey was probably thinking 'it's some hay woman, contain yourself!' Laughing
He was enkoying being hand fed though!

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Im exactly the same - im excited from the second something is ordered! I tear open the boxes like a mad woman!

Then I present what should be the best bun item in the world to the boy and he gives it a sniff and hops off, as if to say - more bloody junk mother?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Katieb wrote:Im exactly the same - im excited from the second something is ordered! I tear open the boxes like a mad woman!

Then I present what should be the best bun item in the world to the boy and he gives it a sniff and hops off, as if to say - more bloody junk mother?

ROFL I absolutely know that look!!

Fran x

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Or you get the nosey interest and the delight that they have a new box never mind it's contents. Laughing

I get excited by the smell of really good hay when you open the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by kobikiki Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

ROFL yes! I'm not alone lol mine are definately more thrilled by the cardboard and packaging!
kobikiki
kobikiki
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:00 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Or you get the nosey interest and the delight that they have a new box never mind it's contents. Laughing

I get excited by the smell of really good hay when you open the bag.

This is totally buttons!!! He worryingly seems to have a thing for plastic bags!!! so have to be careful opening stuff in front to him!!! Laughing Im so excited as my Megasorb should be arriving tomorrow!!! Is that sad? I think im more excited to find out what it looks and feels like, as i had never heard of it till i was on here!!! Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:16 am

Oh I love it when a big order arrives from the 'Hay Experts' I'm like a big kid Embarassed

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 am

Yep the items go into storage yet the buns just love the empty cardboard box! Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Josie wrote:Yep the items go into storage yet the buns just love the empty cardboard box! Shocked Embarassed Laughing

Just like human children! I am quite pleased with Joey though, as he does show some interest in the toys we've got him. Our bridge bun Barney barely bothered to sniff his toys. The nearest he got was sling his rope carrot across the room in disdain Rolling Eyes Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down