Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cunning plot but will it work advice please

3 posters

Go down

cunning plot but will it work advice please Empty cunning plot but will it work advice please

Post by Ruffin Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 pm

[b]I am extending the Bunn run by around another 5 meters hopefully going to turf it early next week but this time lay mesh on top of the grass so the little monsters cant dig or rip it up as theres not a blade of grass left in there run at the moment once the new bit is ready I shal returf the existing run. Anyway what I need advice on is when the new run is ready what may be the outcome if I was to let all apart from Baby Hobnob into the run together just wondered with it being totaly neutral. At the moment they lay next to each other apart from the double meshed fence so they can see and smell each other and in Daisys case hear him. So any advice would be gratefully recieved as the last thing I want is to break the bonds they have or create a bunny war Hmmm
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

cunning plot but will it work advice please Empty Re: cunning plot but will it work advice please

Post by Sparky Wed May 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Personally, I wouldn't let them out into such a big space together. If you wanted to try bonding them as a group, I would do it in a small space in neutral territory under close supervisions Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

cunning plot but will it work advice please Empty Re: cunning plot but will it work advice please

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu May 10, 2012 1:24 am

I agree with Sparky I would bond them in a smaller space and under close supervision Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down