Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West

5 posters

Go down

September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West  Empty September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West

Post by RWAF Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:14 am

Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue & Rehome would like to invite you to two forthcoming events:

“Shizzle & Stuff” – a busy table top sale on Friday, September 23rd at Olton Friary, St. Bernard’s Road, Solihull, B92 7BL between 7.30 and 9.30pm.

Stalls will include The Body Shop, Partylite, Phoenix cards, Partylite, handmade jewellery, crafts and more! Plus Fat Fluffs’ merchandise, fundraising products, tombola and refreshments.

Activity corner for the kids so you can shop in peace! Please spread the word and come along!

“Love Your Bunny” at Fat Fluffs’ HQ (9 Moat Lane, Solihull, B91 2LN) on Sunday, 18th September between 12 noon and 4pm.

Bring you bunnies for an ‘MOT’ with our experienced vet, Claire. Or just come along to meet the rescue and sanctuary bunnies, enjoy a cuppa and a cake and shop for treats for bunny or yourself.

Full details on our blog www.fatfluffs.com/blog

Keep up-to-date with all the Fat Fluffs’ goings on via our Facebook page www.facebook.com/fatfluffs. Hope to see you soon!
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-02-07

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West  Empty Re: September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West

Post by 4390evans Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 pm

out like this in th NE Ill defo be there x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West  Empty Re: September Events - Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, Solihull, West

Post by RWAF Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Are you near me, then? I live in Houghton le Spring It would be great to have something like this in the North East
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:42 pm

I would love to be able to pop in for something like this, but alas am too far away. I hope that the event is really successful as they do a marvellous job - and I just LOVE the name Fat Fluffs. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm

RWAF wrote:Are you near me, then? I live in Houghton le Spring It would be great to have something like this in the North East
Im in houghton le spring, herrigton.. ee small world x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by RWAF Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Newbottle. Hahaha! Amazing, eh?

Just look up the hill, you'll see me waving. Very Happy
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I'd love it if there were more things like this in Norfolk and Suffolk I'd be there in a flash.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:43 pm

lol yoooohooo x

hope there is something like this on up here soon xxxx
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 pm

In my lottery winning dreams I would like to have a purpose built rabbit recuse down here in cornwall with space for boarders as well and a really nice coffee shop so people would be encouraged to see the benefits of keeping buns and how to look after them properly and a bunny pet shop selling everything a healthy bun requires from food to toys and large hutches and runs and shed conversion kits. It would be fab.

Well a girl can dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:In my lottery winning dreams I would like to have a purpose built rabbit recuse down here in cornwall with space for boarders as well and a really nice coffee shop so people would be encouraged to see the benefits of keeping buns and how to look after them properly and a bunny pet shop selling everything a healthy bun requires from food to toys and large hutches and runs and shed conversion kits. It would be fab.

Well a girl can dream!

Here here!! cheers

That is so needed down here!! Maybe we should start something up! Razz I might start doing the lottery!!!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RWAF Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 am

I share that dream! Forget fancy cars and whatnot. There are far better ways of using the money.
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down