Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's most gready

4 posters

Go down

Who's most gready Empty Who's most gready

Post by Ruffin Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm

[b]Who is the most gready male or female bunns, Fizz will always go mad to get to the grub and push poor Jazz out of the way nick his grub and chase him around for it. Now I find that Rosie is the same she pushes poor Jim around for the food anybody else notice who is worst or is it just my little monsters? Smile
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Who's most gready Empty Re: Who's most gready

Post by Dotdot Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh no it isn't just yours! Tigger is a flamin' greedy guts. She chases Jeeves for ages trying to get his food and if there is nothing hanging out of his mouth she will try and get in there!
Before she has even chewed a carrot or fenugreek properly she will run back to me for more or over to him to steal his. She finishes his pellets they have for breakfast because he is too slow.

I have a feeling, given the chance, she will eat anything. She tried to eat something a bird dropped once but I got it off her because she got bored. She got hold of a red fallen leaf today before I could get to her.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Bruce is more of a pig for pellets but Flo is more likely to forage in the garden or around the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm

spike will eat anything and is always first at the cage when ive got food,specially parsley or mint,she can smell it from 20 yards and iam sure she would chomp through the bars to get to it,she just rams things in her mouth,it amazes me how many parsley she can munch at,at once Laughing snowflake likes a few things but doesnt go as mas as spike
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

It used to be Gloria who was a total piggy and she would eat food straight out of his mouth. He was very patient with her. However, once I put Felix in with Wolfie, he started being a piggy too. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down