Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedding?

+15
TeddieBaby
woodwench
4390evans
Dotdot
Vince the bunny
Josie
Tuckerbunnies
Happy Hoppers
Thumper2001
jolovesbunnies
Jay
fall3n-ang3l
KatieB
fiver
Velvet.Tears
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bedding? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bedding?

Post by lizzi_b Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Jay wrote:I think you megazorb fans may change your minds... Razz The absorbancy of this stuff is qhite amazing, you can go around 10 days without changing it, and there's barely any odour

realy?! I'm a big fan of megazorb, only down side is the huge bags it comes in!! i cant wait to hear of this new one!

and Lorna buttons has his litter tray with megasorb in and hay on top, then a towel for him to sleep on, etc, but most mornings hes dug it to the side, as he likes laying on the cold hard plastic instead!!! Rolling Eyes
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:45 pm

There is newspaper everywhere, Hazel decided she wanted to read the bit that was in the litter tray rather than pee on it. However the carefresh is good.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:04 am

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Well that would certainly win me over for the pigs. It depends on price as well though. Megazorb can contain the main area of the pig hutch for a week and keep them warm and dry in the depths of winter and it only costs about £10 per bag delivered to my door. It's hard to beat.

Yeah, the prics is gonna be a stumbling block I suspect. They are a relatively new company, and the product is still getting out there to retailers, so it'll take a while for it to become widely available, and at the mo, there's an £8 P & P if you order on-line.

The product is more expensive too, but it lasts a huge amount of time, so I will have to work out the maths as to the value factor! I'm doing my own absorbacy test at home to put in a video.
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:27 am

Jay wrote:I think you megazorb fans may change your minds... Razz The absorbancy of this stuff is qhite amazing, you can go around 10 days without changing it, and there's barely any odour

Really! hmmmm that does sound interesting! Looking forward to hearing about it!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3