Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What up with roman?

4 posters

Go down

What up with roman? Empty What up with roman?

Post by 4390evans Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 am

Ive had roman in tonight with the babies and they all ran over to him and tried to suckle lol. I dunno what was going on is this normal??

Anyways after a few hours play I put the babes away and got roman up on my sofa with us to watch a movie, he was so still and stiff then he wandered a bit i brought his treat bar out and he had a nibble but when I touched him he was going realy still and panting, when I tiggled his chin he hugged into my hand with his eyes closed but still loads of funny breathing, and not the excited kind! I dont get to hold roman that often but I had a good feel over him tonight and he has loads of scars dints and bald patches, I get such a sadness from Roman Sad
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

What up with roman? Empty Re: What up with roman?

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 am

4390evans wrote:Ive had roman in tonight with the babies and they all ran over to him and tried to suckle lol. I dunno what was going on is this normal??

Anyways after a few hours play I put the babes away and got roman up on my sofa with us to watch a movie, he was so still and stiff then he wandered a bit i brought his treat bar out and he had a nibble but when I touched him he was going realy still and panting, when I tiggled his chin he hugged into my hand with his eyes closed but still loads of funny breathing, and not the excited kind! I dont get to hold roman that often but I had a good feel over him tonight and he has loads of scars dints and bald patches, I get such a sadness from Roman Sad

Has Roman been out in the garden I'm wondering if he has eaten something that has upset his tummy but if he has dints and bald patches I think I would be letting the vet just check him out. His funny breathing could be anything, how is he now?

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 am

i agree let the vets take a look poor roman hope he's ok Love Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:42 am

The dints etc are old must have been done years ago. This is just the first time ive bewn abled to get a good grope. He has been in his hutch for 2 days as he has been a bit off! He us eating and drinking well just a bit funny. Cant put my finger on it!
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:46 am

4390evans wrote:The dints etc are old must have been done years ago. This is just the first time ive bewn abled to get a good grope. He has been in his hutch for 2 days as he has been a bit off! He us eating and drinking well just a bit funny. Cant put my finger on it!

Just to be on the safe side I would take him to the vet's and let them check him.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 pm

The vets, definitely... with the changable weather of late and the rain... well he could have a respritory infection.
He sounds like he's been in the wars, poor chap. Lots of TLC for him!

Hugs Hugs to Roman!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down