Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i loved this quote

3 posters

Go down

i loved this quote Empty i loved this quote

Post by nethie Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:56 pm

in new hoppping mad mag online, sums it all up really

'Grieving for our rabbits is never going to be understood by everybody, and we shouldn’t want it to be, because that’s what makes them so treasured. We are lucky to have the capacity to grieve for an animal that so many people pass by in their life, completely unaware of how truly special they are. '

locksley to me he was 'special - the best' of all the rabbits ive ever had, there will never be another like him character wise etc, but i have those memories to treasure, to me he wasn;t just a rabbit, he was like my own boy like my baby, the loss of him was the worst of all the rabbits ive lost, it was really like losing alittle boy Crying or Very sad and i know no other will be like him, i don;t expect them to be either he was unique and everyone is soo different

nethie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

i loved this quote Empty Re: i loved this quote

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 pm

nethie wrote:
locksley to me he was 'special - the best' of all the rabbits ive ever had, there will never be another like him character wise etc, but i have those memories to treasure, to me he wasn;t just a rabbit, he was like my own boy like my baby, the loss of him was the worst of all the rabbits ive lost, it was really like losing alittle boy Crying or Very sad and i know no other will be like him, i don;t expect them to be either he was unique and everyone is soo different

what you wrote there was lovely, i really felt that Smile Hugs
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 pm

This is exactly right. We are honored to have them in our lives.

Angels with fluffy tails x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down