Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield? Empty Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield?

Post by bunnymad! Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:03 pm

I have just taken our rabbits to the vet for their vaccination, and unfortunately our usual vets (who were superb) have sold the business, and the new vet was bordering on incompetent. I would be very unhappy to trust her with anything serious like surgery.

I am therefore looking for a new practice, but know that not all vets are equal, especially when it comes to rabbits! Can anyone recommend anywhere in Sheffield?

Thanks very much

bunnymad!
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield? Empty Re: Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield?

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

I've used Annika at Broomhill and Anita Fox at Hunters Bar, both of whom have treated some very serious and unusual conditions in my rabbits in the past.

I'm not sure if Anita is still at Hunters Bar though, as I know my other great vet from that surgery has moved on.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield? Empty Re: Anyone know a good vet in Sheffield?

Post by bobtek85 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:16 pm

We've always used A. Crooks & Partners in Newcourt, Sheffield Rd, Hackenthorpe, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S12 4LR (0114 248 5413)

Our dogs, cats & hamsters have always gone there. They take a real personal interest in all the animals they see.

However I use the Abbey Vets in High Green for Radar & Splash, simply because its closer. When we had Radar done he seemed ok afterwards. However, as irrational as it sounds, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with a chain vet.
bobtek85
bobtek85
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnymad! Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 am

So sorry, Sooz, I did not see your response until now! How rude of me. Thanks very much for that information, that's very helpful.

bunnymad!
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down